napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Say hello to your new Phurious rep!

Plz lets not start this shyt all over again lol... Obviously its being shown that Phurious is taking care of the situation as best as he can... Its not how you slip up, its what you do after you slip that defines the character of a person and from what I'm seeing Phurious has demonstrated his character in a great way... So shut the fuck up... A bunch grown ass men starting to sound like females... The man is taking care of the problem, their was no need for that extra shyt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Amen bro. No need for it. Not here. The best forum around. Lets keep it that way brothers.

I want to make gainnzzzzz but jack hasn't replied you better get your rep under leash he don't got time to be living no life ! He has to sit at the computer all day and night and answer my questions !

I want to make gainnzzzzz but jack hasn't replied you better get your rep under leash he don't got time to be living no life ! He has to sit at the computer all day and night and answer my questions !

Lol Your box is full. Let me know when it's cleared a bit and I'll send one. The one I have still needs to be added to I think though.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom