napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SARMS1 Not Legit?

YesImNatty

So I recently ordered some LGD from Sarms1, I've seen positive results, strength and size gains. So I went ahead and ordered some GW and S4 a couple of days ago. I'm hoping that the LGD wasn't a placebo, or they're doing a bait and switch. I saw the other posts saying that they are crap now, unfortunately I didn't know about this site before I made my purchase. I'll definitely be making my next purchase from PureEssence.

Im gonna continue taking the LGD, and test the S4 and GW, I hope it's legit.

Its not a bait and swich its just being a shitty company that doesnt care for thier customers.

You can continue as you see fit but I wouldnt waste more money on them or the risk. Some of thier stuff was fine some wasnt. Hard to say whats what man.

YesImNatty, lol Sarms mean you aint natty haha

Alright cool. I was just wondering about other people experience. I guess I'll know if the S4 is legit if I get the vision sides. Either way, Im switching over once im done with the bottles I got now.

Haha yeah, that's the joke lol

Ya its hard to say. I wish I could just give you a yes or no answer man. They did have some good stuff for a bit and they hit and miss on quality now. Not everyone gets the vision sides either so that makes it even more difficult lol. You may not get it but may not be a direct indicator the s4 is bad.

I wish this stuff was as easy as AAS and could just get some bloods to confirm

Yeah bro I have tried GW from multiple sources and its worked great. Poney'd up the dough for two bottles of GW from Sarms 1 and was really disappointed. I have paid for less and gotten better quality than that. My only and last dealing with them.

A buddy of mine ran their s4 and he took like 4 time the recommended daily dose to try and bring on vision sides to no avail. Like tx said I think their product is a random distirbution of some underdosed sarms and some completely garbage. Ive heard nothing consistently positive about them. Good idea moving over to PE. They are certainly legit

Even if they were legit and dosed properly and your posting over here, I'd just go with our sponsor PE. I mean why not support the board you frequent. Evo is def not a good place we all know this that's why we are here. PE has a discount code going on right nowI believe it is Dec25, I may be wrong though. Your next order go with PE, I can personally attest For their SR and my wife can attest for their Triple X lol. I just think Sarms 1 was legit at first and then started diluting their product especially after everyone came here.

i can tell you for sure PE is the only ones i would ever order from i got my wife on it me on the first run and bout to kick in our 2nd run on em and they are tried and true potent just read anyones log's noone has said nothing but positive as far as i have read

Top Bottom