napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms steroids aiding in facial hair growth

cccmmm13

Love the site I am looking for a first mild cycle been training consistent for 4 years. I'm looking to harden up for a photo shoot BUT also have a huge desire for something androgenic (sarm, steroid)to help increase my facial hair as I've heard having really does helps these days with bookings! Thing is I have the genes for this but past few years here in my mid twenties all I have to sport is soft vellus like hairs all over the face. Any good androgen or high dht compounds that can actual help in growing and maturing facial hair. I have a clear pattern on my face but I really can see that there is something missing and being able to sped up and aid with this process would be a great great thing for many men like me! I know you would have something great to say on the topic thank you so much! Any advice welcome obviously genetics plays the main role but there is always going to be something out there gotta be! Thanks

Any will help in that area from my experience. But I couldn't necessarily recommend anything to you without hearing more about you. Care to post age height weight bodyfat?

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

MK-677 makes my hair & nails grow almost twice as fast as normal.Im shaving 3-4 times a week since I've been on it & used to shave twice a week since I was a teen.

23 6'1 195 pounds 12 percent body fat never get above 16 percent.. It's just a topic not a lot talk about but I know dht is the big deal with this. And genetically speaking with my family I should have one by now lol. Trying make those beard and mass gains

MK-677 makes my hair & nails grow almost twice as fast as normal.Im shaving 3-4 times a week since I've been on it & used to shave twice a week since I was a teen.
Glotropin (HGH) is doing the same... It's ridiculous!

Pharma Lady Rep

DHT - causes facial hair growth. Can cause cranial hair loss.

Even just Test gave me much more beardage, even now at 28, than I ever had in my early to mid 20s. Also caused the nail growth and super fast fuzzier hair growth too. Bit of a pain but I won't exactly complain when it sends some others balder than a baby's backside.

I've been on a lot of different things and nothing has really given me more growth. I think its individual and genetic based.everyone is different

When I first started AAS I was like Muscles? Bwahhh, I want facial hair! Muscles be damned.... give me facial hair!!! Fayyyy-Shulll Hayers!!!!

minoxidil. Rub in the morning and at night on the bread area you want to grow. I can attest to this as I've been doing this to thicken the hair and connect my mustache to my beard.

minoxidil, the active ingredient in Rogaine without the expensive price. A 6 month supply for like 20-30 dollars.

Another option would be to try shaving like an adult lol... I could grow a full beard by 8th grade. Honestly, all kidding aside, some people just aren't made up for whatever reason to be hairy. I live around San Antonio and there are a lot of dudes running around here grown AF looking like 12 yo kids for some reason.

I couldnt grow a mustache until I was mid 20's. Was just this damned blond peachfuzz thing, like a fucking caterpillar sitting on my lip.

Yeah for sure it's a fact that full growth of the beard totally depends on the genes. But, for the people who face the problem of limited beard hair growth, here is the solution for them to grow a full beard and promotes facial hair too. My cousin has also faced the same problem but, after using the beard growth products which he usually orders online, he got all his problems solved and now have a fully grown beard. I think, rather than going with the steroids, a product with natural properties can give the faster result without giving any kind of side effect. You can dig this to know how these products help in promoting facial hairs.

Another option would be to try shaving like an adult lol... I could grow a full beard by 8th grade. Honestly, all kidding aside, some people just aren't made up for whatever reason to be hairy. I live around San Antonio and there are a lot of dudes running around here grown AF looking like 12 yo kids for some reason.
fuck bro, ive been getting laser hair removal on my face.. im beyond sick of having to shave 3 and 4 times a week and how much it costs... my hair is so fucking thick that i burn through blades in generally 2-3 shaves... to me its more of a curse to have that kind of facial hair...

Top Bottom