napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms stack

christianchavez7

Hey everybody! I'm thinking about running my first stack with LGD and S4 for size and strength. Just want to know how/when to dose it.

If anybody has other suggestions of what stacks to run, feel free to let me know.

LGD +RAD Or LGD+S4?

Hey everybody! I'm thinking about running my first stack with LGD and S4 for size and strength. Just want to know how/when to dose it.

If anybody has other suggestions of what stacks to run, feel free to let me know.

LGD +RAD Or LGD+S4?

If you are looking for size and strength, I'd go with the power stack bro. It doesn't get any better than that. Here is the setup for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks for the reply. I have no doubt that the power stack IS the way to go. I've been looking through the entire website and have seen all the really nice stacks..... but due to finances.... well... you know...
that's why I had been thinking about just starting with 2 of them...

Thanks for the reply. I have no doubt that the power stack IS the way to go. I've been looking through the entire website and have seen all the really nice stacks..... but due to finances.... well... you know...
that's why I had been thinking about just starting with 2 of them...
go with s4 and lgd bro... watch my video on how effective this stack is and how to run it properly... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU&t=94s

Thank you so much for the response. I'm feeling very good about running this duo stack.
Questions:

1). in regards to the second dosing of s4, should I strictly run it 4-6 later regardless of when I will workout or should I try and take it 1hr- 30 mins before my workout?

2). When talking about individual sarms, you've mentioned about "possible" gains and, in many instances in the 8lb-10lb+ range. If taking two or three different sarms at the same time, does that just double or triple in gains?

3). Are sarms more effective on specific workouts? Example: heavy weight training VS. lower weight/higher rep

4). Will this duo also provide energy throw out the day to the point where I won't need to drink a pre-workout?

5). Should I continue to use my supplements along with the sarms?

Thank you for all your help

Thank you so much for the response. I'm feeling very good about running this duo stack.
Questions:

1). in regards to the second dosing of s4, should I strictly run it 4-6 later regardless of when I will workout or should I try and take it 1hr- 30 mins before my workout?

2). When talking about individual sarms, you've mentioned about "possible" gains and, in many instances in the 8lb-10lb+ range. If taking two or three different sarms at the same time, does that just double or triple in gains?

3). Are sarms more effective on specific workouts? Example: heavy weight training VS. lower weight/higher rep

4). Will this duo also provide energy throw out the day to the point where I won't need to drink a pre-workout?

Take your s4 dose 4-6 hours later. Not centered around the workout.

Your gains go up when stacking sarms but they aren't going to double or triple. The same way you add 400hp to a car that has 400hp. It's gets a LOT faster, but it sure as hell isn't going to be twice as fast

Sarms add energy for workouts. Whether or not you need a,preworkout is on you. A lot of people depend too heavily on them

Whatever workout works off cycle works better on cycle

Questions:

'

1. it literally makes no difference about dosing with your workout...

2. thats not how stacking things works. thats like saying you can gain 20 lbs. with dbol, 10 lbs with eq, 8 with winstrol etc. all in the same cycle.. you wont gain nearly 30 lbs... its not all about how much size you add either... you have that twisted... its about strength, definition, muscular endurance, vascularity, increased performance and so on...

3. they are effective in any way

4. you should not need a pre workout but thats up to you on what you want

5. you can if you want

Top Bottom