napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms questions

joseehs

Hi Dylan:

Thank you so much for answering my questions. I am 6' 2" and weigh about 212 lbs, I am looking to be cut by July, but want to gain muscle in the meantime. Here are some questions:

1. I am thinking of doing 12 weeks of LGD 10mg and 30mg of MK 677 together. Does this sound good for a bulking stack? Is this pretty safe? Should I add Ostarine to this? Should I add arachidonic acid as well? I want to make sure there is no hair loss or gynocomastia.

2. Currently, I take 1mg of arimidex twice a week, since I have naturally high estradiol levels. What would I add to that now that I would be on Ligandrol? Making it 4x per week while on cycle? Is there anything else I should be taking to naturally bring up Testosterone levels since there is some suppression? HCG?

3. Since I workout at night, should I be dosing my LGD in the afternoon? Also, I plan on taking MK 677 once every 8 hours, in the morning, before dinner and before bed.

4.. --Are the BCAA's, glutamine, creatine, arginine, all bullshit? Should I just avoid that? If not, how should I dose that?

5. What should I eat while on this bulking cycle? Currently, 250-300g Protein, 200g Carbs, 90g of fat. I eat 50g of those carbs before workout, then I do a protein shake with 30-40g of carbs during workout. And then some whole wheat after. As a result, most of my carbs are being eaten around my workout. Is this how I should be spreading my intake of carbs or should it be all day? Should I be drinking the shake during workout or be waiting until after?

6. Should I be working out each set to failure? Currently, I do 3 sets working down to my 4set, which I do to failure and then drop set.

7. Should I be doing any cardio as well if I am on this bulking phase?

8. --For training, how long would you suggest my workouts be? Should I be doing one muscle per workout. Or multiple muscle groups per week? Maybe exercising a muscle more than once per week is better?

9. If I do the 12 weeks of Ligandrol, can I switch to my cutting phase of Ostarine, carderine, or should I do a post cycle and go on DNP at the same time to lose the fat?

first and foremost, where you getting your sarms? your running 677 too high and 677 is extremely hard to find in pure form due to the extremely high cost to produce... sarms are far safer than anything else you can run... NO estrogen conversion, NO toxicity, NO hair loss... SARMS DO NOT convert to estrogen and what you are proposing will crush your estrogen... i think i know whose videos you have been watching and that is a HORRIBLE source of information coming from the lowest class scum of the earth who clearly has a motive...

you are so far off base talking about hcg with sarms? bro, that literally is completely ridiculous...

no bcaa's are NOT bull shit... do you realize Leucine is what actually makes your muscles grow... that is contained in whey and oh yeah, you guessed it BCAAS...

you should always do cardio...

now i think you are a troll asking about dnp... good luck man, you want to kill yourself, you want to be reckless, go for it... im not doing this

Good god that's a lot of questions bro. Do you want us to tell you how to do absolutely everything?

What is your full stats?

Hi Dylan and RickRock!

Thank you for answering some of my questions. I am sorry, didn't mean to offend you on some of them. Just trying to get some better knowledge.

1. I have seen all your videos. If I am looking to make some fast gain, but am on my first cycle, should I stick to LGD 10mg and MK 677 25mg? Or just jump to your advance cycle that you explained in your videos? With the Ostamuscle and RAD... etc?

2. You promoted HCGgenerate ES? Do you think that is something I should take while on cycle or is that not necessary?

3. How should I implement my cardio? After my workouts? 30 minutes in the morning after I get up? Food before cardio if in the morning?

Thank you!

Hi Dylan and RickRock!

Thank you for answering some of my questions. I am sorry, didn't mean to offend you on some of them. Just trying to get some better knowledge.

1. I have seen all your videos. If I am looking to make some fast gain, but am on my first cycle, should I stick to LGD 10mg and MK 677 25mg? Or just jump to your advance cycle that you explained in your videos? With the Ostamuscle and RAD... etc?

2. You promoted HCGgenerate ES? Do you think that is something I should take while on cycle or is that not necessary?

3. How should I implement my cardio? After my workouts? 30 minutes in the morning after I get up? Food before cardio if in the morning?

Thank you!
i DO NOT promote hcgenerate in any way, shape or form and left that company over 2 years ago... i will not in any way advise such a thing after i found out what they were doing there... not a chance... second, where are you getting ostamuscle? i have NEVER recommended that garbage and never would... bro, you are scaring me here... where are you getting this from? do you also realize there is no such things as a "fast gain" You are looking for a shortcut that's not there... what exactly do you want to accomplish... be specific... i will set up your stack for you but just be specific, not a mile long list here, just tell me EXACTLY what you want to accomplish...

Hi Dylan:

I am looking to gain about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months? Is that doable?

Also, in terms of the cardio, how should i do that? In the morning right after I get up? Make sure I eat beforehand?

Thank you!

Hi Dylan:

I am looking to gain about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months? Is that doable?

Also, in terms of the cardio, how should i do that? In the morning right after I get up? Make sure I eat beforehand?

Thank you!

What you gain ultimately depends on you with diet, your cycle, your training, your genetics, etc.....so it's impossible to say how you respond and what you'll gain, but it's possible to gain 10 lbs yes.

Where are you getting your SARMS from? That's another important issue. You want to make sure you are getting high quality legit sarms and not bunk shit. Then,y source we recommend is www.sarmsx.com

So I am planning to buy from sarmsx.com today or tomorrow. Just wondering, do you think I should just start with Anabolicum and Mk 677 to start since I am a beginner or should I shoot for more? Just wondering how high I should go? I dose both of these once per day correct?

So I am planning to buy from sarmsx.com today or tomorrow. Just wondering, do you think I should just start with Anabolicum and Mk 677 to start since I am a beginner or should I shoot for more? Just wondering how high I should go? I dose both of these once per day correct?
There's no need to ease into sarms at all. You are fine to start with a stack and the power stack from www.sarmsx.com is the best thing for the goals you have

Here is how the dosing and pct is laid out

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 MK677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hi Dylan:

Thank you!
i always do cardio in the morning... i do eat before... i dont eat a lot.. generally 6 egg whites with a small amount of peanut butter... something very light but you want some fuel... fasted cardio is the biggest myth out there... yes, absolutely you can gain 10-15 pounds in three months as long as your diet and training are conducive... you must be consistent with everything... you also do not need to ease into sarms like you would with steroids... they are far different... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost to produce… www.sarmsx.com has pure 677…

i have a great stack for you to go with bro... the healing and recovery stack is perfect for you

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi All!

Thank you so much for your help! I have been doing this for about a week now. I gained about 10lbs of water weight. I am not sure if this is because of the MK677 or the LGD-4033. I saw your video about Sodium to Potassium ratio. Is there something I should take as a supplement? Will this water go away or is that just part of the deal?

Do you also believe in taking arachodonic acid?

Thank you!

Hi All!

Thank you so much for your help! I have been doing this for about a week now. I gained about 10lbs of water weight. I am not sure if this is because of the MK677 or the LGD-4033. I saw your video about Sodium to Potassium ratio. Is there something I should take as a supplement? Will this water go away or is that just part of the deal?

Do you also believe in taking arachodonic acid?

Thank you!
With MK677 you need to eat potassium rich foods, keep sodium from getting high, and drink plenty of water.

That is key for keeping the water retention down

that is the mk677.. you need to be eating MORE potassium than sodium which most people do not pay attention to... make sure you change that in your diet and the water will begin to come off... you also should take dandelion root which is a natural type diuretic... it will safely help to get rid of excess water as well...

Hi Guys:

Just want to thank you both for being so responsive to my questions. Is there a ratio potassium to sodium I should be intaking? Also is there a dose of dandelion root you suggest?

just take the suggested amount on the bottle bro... you need to take in MORE potassium than sodium per day...

the intake of potassium you are supposed to have per day is 4700 mg per day

the intake of sodium you are supposed to have per day is 2300 mg per day...

Hi Guys:

For a few days my right nipple was itchy. It went away, but I am worried that this is some sign of Gyno.

Currently taking

10mg LGD
25 MK 677
25 MK 2866.

Before I started I was already taking arimidex twice a week. Now I increased during this cycle to 4x a week. Should I increase to 7x a week?

Maybe I am being crazy, but just wanted to know your thoughts.

Thank you!

Again...maybe I should NOT chime in here because I'm new, BUT being Italian I can not keep my mouth shut! To joseehs... At first, I went the "cheap route" with my SARMS purchase. Then I purchased here. Let me tell you...it's a difference of night and day. These guys here NEVER lead anyone astray with the gear and sarm knowledge. So when they say there are no better sarms than the sarms here...you can take that to the bank! I learned the hard way. Don't make the same mistake I did. Get your sarms here and there will be no guessing of the purity. Hope that helps.

If you are seriusly olooking to pack up to 15, you need to go all in.

lgd/rad/S4, thats teh gainz train there. add gw during cycle to turbocharge your workout. Add osta if you canafford it, I've become a convert to that stuff.

Hi Guys:

For a few days my right nipple was itchy. It went away, but I am worried that this is some sign of Gyno.

Currently taking

10mg LGD
25 MK 677
25 MK 2866.

Before I started I was already taking arimidex twice a week. Now I increased during this cycle to 4x a week. Should I increase to 7x a week?

Maybe I am being crazy, but just wanted to know your thoughts.

Thank you!
sarms do not convert to estrogen... where did you get your sarms?

Again...maybe I should NOT chime in here because I'm new, BUT being Italian I can not keep my mouth shut! To joseehs... At first, I went the "cheap route" with my SARMS purchase. Then I purchased here. Let me tell you...it's a difference of night and day. These guys here NEVER lead anyone astray with the gear and sarm knowledge. So when they say there are no better sarms than the sarms here...you can take that to the bank! I learned the hard way. Don't make the same mistake I did. Get your sarms here and there will be no guessing of the purity. Hope that helps.
LOLLL I LOVE IT... yes, as Italians, its quite difficult to be quiet on anything... very well said brother!

Top Bottom