napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs newbie stack critique

gbar94

Hey brothers, shot some of this to Dylan in a message before realizing I should have posted in the forum first. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Newbie here, I would love your input on some stack suggestions. I'm 22, 5'10 190#, 11-13%bf. Been lifting for around 3 years now in various styles. want to regain lost size/strength from being sick (and some other health issues but cleared to lift hard now), I want to gain some size/weight, add muscle hardness/density (up to 195-200), increase strength (powerlifter) and lower my bf to around 8-10% before the summer months. I've been looking into LGD, S4 (mildly concerned about vision issues but split daily dosage should help with that like you guys say. Would love this as an aid to my powerlifting goals), Carderine, Ostarine and Rad but I'm still a bit unsure how to combine any number of these most effectively for my goals.

As of right now I'm looking at a 12wk cycle of ligandrol, andarine and cardarine or just ligandrol and andarine given I have a pretty low bf already but would love the extra endurance and energy in the gym from the cardarine, and dropping even lower in bf to 8-9% would be awesome for the coming summer months. Once I reach 205-210 I'll probably stick with andarine based stacks to increase my strength and be able to cut weight for competition when necessary.

A buddy of mine experienced with SARMs also suggested a stack of Rad, andarine and sr9009 but because of my schedule I'm not as stoked about the sr9009 dosing schedule of 5-6 times a day.

I also have a mild knee issue due to quad tightness pulling my kneecap out of place and rubbing various parts of the knee joint, causing pain. Been working on it, not sure if any SARM can help with that type of issue.

Thanks in advance brothers, appreciate the advice.

i can definitely help you bro... now, for healing mk2866 is the best followed by lgd... what i would recommend is the sarms super stack, which is mk2866, gw501516, s4 and lgd4033... its the perfect stack to go with... its one of the most tried and true and most commonly used stacks there is... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off (Discount Page)

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

perfect thank you for the advice bro, just want to clarify that for the pct, when you say "clomid 50/25/25/25" that's 50mg/day for the first week then 25mg/day for the remaining 3 weeks correct?

and I know I've read somewhere on the forums you saying you can run GW-510516 for up to a year or more, I could continue to run it at 20mg a day after this cycle, then into and through the next one to reap the growth hormone benefits and the energy/endurance in the gym correct? as well as potentially even longer?

Apologize for my brief hijacking....

Today I received all of my super stack with the exception of the mk2866. Looks like the mk2866 will arrive in the next 3 to 5 days. Can I start my stack now? Or should I wait until I receive the mk2866?

perfect thank you for the advice bro, just want to clarify that for the pct, when you say "clomid 50/25/25/25" that's 50mg/day for the first week then 25mg/day for the remaining 3 weeks correct?

and I know I've read somewhere on the forums you saying you can run GW-510516 for up to a year or more, I could continue to run it at 20mg a day after this cycle, then into and through the next one to reap the growth hormone benefits and the energy/endurance in the gym correct? as well as potentially even longer?
bro, please point out where i ever said you can run gw for a year because not ONCE have i said that... i said you can run it year round with the proper breaks... 16 weeks on, 4 weeks off and back on if you are going to run it all year... so essentially, 10 out of 12 months you would be on it...

Apologize for my brief hijacking....

Today I received all of my super stack with the exception of the mk2866. Looks like the mk2866 will arrive in the next 3 to 5 days. Can I start my stack now? Or should I wait until I receive the mk2866?
just wait, its only a few days

I went back and found one, when you said running it year round I misinterpreted it as a year long cycle, my mistake bro. Thanks again for the stack advice, eagerly awaiting my order!

I went back and found one, when you said running it year round I misinterpreted it as a year long cycle, my mistake bro. Thanks again for the stack advice, eagerly awaiting my order!
its all good bro... keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom