Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

sarms lgd/rad

hinurtes

New member
Member
Hey man, quick question. I'm looking to bulk up but i'm on a budget so these are what i've boiled down to be my two sarm options. I could either use LDG-4033 at 10mg a day for 8 weeks or I could use anabolicum LGD-4033 at 10mg a day along with testolone RAD-140 at 10mg a day for 4 weeks. Which option do you think would benefit me most?
 
honestly, neither makes sense.. you are not even letting them peak at 4 weeks and that is just throwing money out the window as well as time... you need to run 12 week cycles... you can get buy 2 get 1 free at sarmsx so you get the last four weeks free anyway... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138



1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Hey man, quick question. I'm looking to bulk up but i'm on a budget so these are what i've boiled down to be my two sarm options. I could either use LDG-4033 at 10mg a day for 8 weeks or I could use anabolicum LGD-4033 at 10mg a day along with testolone RAD-140 at 10mg a day for 4 weeks. Which option do you think would benefit me most?

You defnitely don't want to do a 4 week cycle, and even 8 weeks is cutting it a bit short. If you need to pick one, just go with LGD, BUT run it a full twelve weeks to get the most out of it
 
Top Bottom