Good day Dylan.
Love your work man!!
Im going to be running a cycle soon. Looking to run 8 weeks LGD alone. Probably looking to hit 5MG per day. My question is in regards to PCT. I have a whole sealed bottle of MEGA PCT for Prim-evil, will this suffice for my PCT after the LGD cycle. They say yes, however Id like your input.
This is it..
primevallabs.com/primeval-labs-mega-pct-v2/
and another quick one. If I stack With S4. would OCT or PCT differ? and how much S4 to take daily? along with LDG/
Hope to hear from ya soon..
Take care Dylan.
Love your work man!!
Im going to be running a cycle soon. Looking to run 8 weeks LGD alone. Probably looking to hit 5MG per day. My question is in regards to PCT. I have a whole sealed bottle of MEGA PCT for Prim-evil, will this suffice for my PCT after the LGD cycle. They say yes, however Id like your input.
This is it..
primevallabs.com/primeval-labs-mega-pct-v2/
and another quick one. If I stack With S4. would OCT or PCT differ? and how much S4 to take daily? along with LDG/
Hope to hear from ya soon..
Take care Dylan.

