napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS going underground???

Sup guys? Man it looks to me like SARMS is finally coming into its own and it is definitely drawing attention everywhere! People ARE getting results and the sides can be low but.......the fucking goon squad may soon bring this shit to a halt I'm afraid. Why can't the powers that be leave people alone to do what they want to their own bodies without being Fucked with? Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness yet they won't let people exercise those fucking rights. So here is my question fellas......if this shit gets totally banned and made illegal to sell for ANY reason will we still have access to it? I mean finally a product that gives real results in a much safer way that doesn't destroy the liver and prostate and other organs and this too is in jeapordy. WTF? Rant over I guess.

As long as there are reputable sources such as Pure Essence you don't have anything to worry about.

Sup guys? Man it looks to me like SARMS is finally coming into its own and it is definitely drawing attention everywhere! People ARE getting results and the sides can be low but.......the fucking goon squad may soon bring this shit to a halt I'm afraid. Why can't the powers that be leave people alone to do what they want to their own bodies without being Fucked with? Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness yet they won't let people exercise those fucking rights. So here is my question fellas......if this shit gets totally banned and made illegal to sell for ANY reason will we still have access to it? I mean finally a product that gives real results in a much safer way that doesn't destroy the liver and prostate and other organs and this too is in jeapordy. WTF? Rant over I guess.

The only ones I see in jeopardy of going away are those trying to sell sarms as dietary supplements,like those selling them in capsules. They are bringing unwanted attention on themselves, and the products are far less effective in that form anyways.

If you stick with tried true and proven quality that sell sarms as research chemicals as Pure Essence does, you have nothing to worry about

i think you have quite a bit of misinformation... the capsule sarms are the ones under the microscope because its illegal to sell them as supplements... the REAL sarms that are research chemicals are just fine

Maybe I am misinformed. It just seems like the bad light being shed on the capsules could cause the fda to crack down on them all. Hope not though.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Maybe I am misinformed. It just seems like the bad light being shed on the capsules could cause the fda to crack down on them all. Hope not though.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Doubtful since research chemicals are not for human consumption. Purely research in the name of "science". Capsules are marketed for human consumption and as dietary supplements and that's why they are under the microscope. FDA generally only concern themselves with human consumables which research chemicals are not. I wouldn't worry about it bud.

i think you have quite a bit of misinformation... the capsule sarms are the ones under the microscope because its illegal to sell them as supplements... the REAL sarms that are research chemicals are just fine

this is it right here. This is how Manpower got busted. Selling caps! When you sell caps, those are for human consumption. Not research.

this is it right here. This is how Manpower got busted. Selling caps! When you sell caps, those are for human consumption. Not research.

exactly... your marketing it as a supplement if its in a capsule... that's common sense and so doing that got all of these companies problems and that's why you see so many discontinuing their "sarms" line, which were never sarms to begin with

Yep I remember that shit with manpower. They actually had some decent ancillaries, but it was just a,matter if time for them to go down selling their shit in capsules

Top Bottom