napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for nerve repair?

nixter

I have some degenerative disc issues which has led to some narrowing of the nerve root pathway between C4-7, (cervical spinal stenosis) I've worked a lot on correcting posture and fixing anterior/posterior muscle balance. Basically strengthening my back overall. I'm mostly pain free now but I still have some muscle atrophy left over from my right anterior deltoid and bicep not getting full nerve communication. Do any of the SARMS target nerve growth or repair?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have some degenerative disc issues which has led to some narrowing of the nerve root pathway between C4-7, (cervical spinal stenosis) I've worked a lot on correcting posture and fixing anterior/posterior muscle balance. Basically strengthening my back overall. I'm mostly pain free now but I still have some muscle atrophy left over from my right anterior deltoid and bicep not getting full nerve communication. Do any of the SARMS target nerve growth or repair?

your talking about something on an entirely different level with nerve repair and/or growth... i cant say with any certainty that they could do anything like that... they rapidly increase the rate of injury healing, inflammation etc...

Nerves are a tricky beast. You have to re-establish pathways when nerve damage has occurred. Nerve induction tests would be required first to see how bad it is. Then its pretty much a really good physical therapist that specializes in that sort of treatment. I wouldnt see one that didnt.

I wouldn't count on sarms helping a noticeable amount in that type of issue to be honest. I've been battling back issues for over 20 years, and I've never noticed a benefit for those types of problems

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

OK thanks guys. I had the electro test but kicking myself for not getting a better understanding of the results. She just forwarded them on to my Neuro.

OK thanks guys. I had the electro test but kicking myself for not getting a better understanding of the results. She just forwarded them on to my Neuro.

thats the best move brother...

Top Bottom