napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms delivery time

BraedenB

Hey all, just ordered some sarms from sarmsx. I live in Canada so just curious how long it takes for people in other countries to get their sarms? I don't mind waiting of course I'm asking purely out of curiosity

I'm from Canada, and it took 7 days from the time I received the tracking#.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please create a log when you begin taking Sarms, it's really important to share your journey...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, just ordered some sarms from sarmsx. I live in Canada so just curious how long it takes for people in other countries to get their sarms? I don't mind waiting of course I'm asking purely out of curiosity

Sometimes it can take longer or shorter than others, especially when it comes to international. I will say though that sarmsx is very quick as you've seen from others that ordered in Canada

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay I don't mind creating a log. Goal is to get below 15% body fat. I'm not sure what that looks like tbh but is say I'm above 15% but no where higher than 20%. Just want some more veins, couple of abs, I have a lot of muscle but I'd like to see more of it. I'm weighing in at 220 ish at 6'1, 22yo, been training since 15 years old. I'm thinking 200 pounds would look good on me. I've been 200 before but with less muscle so with the extra muscle I've added 200 should look good

S4
GW
SR
Mk 2886
I would run rad but I can't afford it so Dylan and Rick suggested to just use ostarine for my cutting goals

S4
GW
SR
Mk 2886
I would run rad but I can't afford it so Dylan and Rick suggested to just use ostarine for my cutting goals

I think that will be a great stack for you for your goals bud. It's a great stack for shredding bodyfat

Hope so :) I think I have my diet mostly in checked I just want another meal besides chixken in my day. I only like to have 1-2 chicken meals and then I get bored. Maybe I'll make a tuna salad or somethin. I'll figure it out

It's not so much I need diet help, I just need more ideas. I wanna eat more than just eggs, oatmeal, chicken, veggies and rice. I did that with my last cut and it worked but I hated my life. Lost 20 pounds in 10 weeks but ugh was so painfully bland

It's not so much I need diet help, I just need more ideas. I wanna eat more than just eggs, oatmeal, chicken, veggies and rice. I did that with my last cut and it worked but I hated my life. Lost 20 pounds in 10 weeks but ugh was so painfully bland

Lean turkey and lean pork loin are great meat alternatives. Sweet potatoes are a great carb source and I love them. Greek yogurt is awesome. Veggies are what they are, but at least try to mix it up and use different greens here and there. It's not bad adding in other things like peppers and onions too

Top Bottom