Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

SARMS at 17

chasingme

New member
Member
I'm a 17 year old athlete looking into LGD i play football and I'm a wide reciever trying to gain 15-25 pounds of lean muscle...
Would LGD be good and where can I get it?
I heard it is over the counter but my Walgreens didn't know anything about it?

Also does it have to be injected ?
 
17yrl is too your for a sarms cycle. If you can't grow muscle naturally as a teenager just go take up Chess or Badminton. I have never done a cycle where I got as good quality gains as I did lifting weights between ages 15yrl and 22yrl, and we did not train with fancy bodybuilding equipment in Mexico, no we grew muscle with rush and iron. Some times steel, when new sets of weights started to be made available.

Any little boy using sarms should stop as he will always be a little boy and should not waste he time taking a muscle building compound like sarms or steroids.
 
Top Bottom