napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM's are here!!

Guarionex

12-Week Triple Stack arrived today. I will start my cycle Monday and post progress. I'm very excited to give them a try (I can here the Training Montages from All Rocky movies blasting on my head) :lol: :twisted:

Guarionex said:
12-Week Triple Stack arrived today. I will start my cycle Monday and post progress. I'm very excited to give them a try (I can here the Training Montages from All Rocky movies blasting on my head) :lol: :twisted:

NICE! I can't wait to see your results... MAKE SURE you keep the updates coming bro... highly anticipating your results!

Guarionex said:

Awesome to hear buddy. I'm sure you will love that triple stack, and the results it brings. Keep us updated on your thoughts and progress!

Rats!! I forgot the daily dosing for the 12-week triple stack. Remind me please?? Do I take each dose in one take?

Re: RE: Re: SARM's are here!!

Guarionex said:
Rats!! I forgot the daily dosing for the 12-week triple stack. Remind me please?? Do I take each dose in one take?
MK-2866 25mg per day dosed once in the AM
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
S4 50mg per day split (25mg AM and 25mg PM)

Guarionex said:

rick laid it out for you... on non workout days, take gw all at once in the a.m.

Top Bottom