napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms already

Slyder

Wow!!! Ordered on Saturday and they arrived on Monday. Can not beat that!!!
I had some issues getting my order placed. I was not understanding some things. On their site they had away to talk with someone via chat, email or other options. I chose email. Worked wonderfully I figured everything out late Friday and was going to order. Glad I didn?t. After some talking here on the board and a private talk with Dylan I change my mind and my order. So Saturday I sent a pm to their rep. Shortly there after he replied and we figured out my new questions.
I placed the order. About an hour later I received a call from them and they were having trouble with my card. I got on the phone and even did a three way call and problem solved. He said stuff would ship that day. And BOOM! Like magic stuff shows up today.
Remember those delays were me figuring out what I wanted and them being extremely helpful.
Wrapped very well and containers look very pretty.
Ok here is the bad news.
The cow piss flavor is back.
I know this is what it is supposed to taste like. Yes I know I will get use too it. That doesn?t mean I have to like it.
It ain?t easy being beautiful!!!

Sarms for sale with the win!!

Last edited:
fc2b898f9f8057b5f1fe77cc3b04382d.jpg

Damn that's a quick turnaround! Very nice looking bottles too. Interested in hearing your thoughts bro

Also the droppers are marked so you know how much you are getting each time.
The tips of the droppers are white I am not sure why?

So the white tips of the dropper does go away.
As Dylan mentioned. It is nothing to worry about.
It is just something that happens. I have used these two bottle for a few day and it?s dissolved and gone away.

So the white tips of the dropper does go away.
As Dylan mentioned. It is nothing to worry about.
It is just something that happens. I have used these two bottle for a few day and it?s dissolved and gone away.
yes brother, i told you! =) all good man

Top Bottom