napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safest amount of cc's that can be injected in the glutes?

I have always been one who in the absent of knowledge would experiment on myself. I had to be smart about it. So I am going to answer your question and mine today. I am going to pin 10cc. 1000/1000deca cyp. I only have 2 more weeks left to this cycle of 600/450, so I want to know . I have an 18g and 10cc barrell. It is going into vglute.Wee doggies..will let you know bro. If you don't hear back from then I am doing surgery on myself.

I had to get on this thread because I just had this conversation with a younger (27 years old) man.... To make a long story short.. It depends on how big your muscle is in this case the glute...someone saying to pin 3 ccs who is 300 lbs makes sense because the muscle is huge or should be at 300 lbs.. Even then I think it's scary because of the amount oil going into the muscle which isn't suppose to be going in at all... The average guy who is 185 to 240 the safest way is to administer 1cc to 1 1/2 ccs into muscle.. So 3ccs turns into 2 shots on each glute... It's more injections but I have never had any issues or problems with infection or abcesses in 10 years..

Re: RE: Re: Safest amount of cc's that can be injected in the glutes?

drb_iac said:
I have always been one who in the absent of knowledge would experiment on myself. I had to be smart about it. So I am going to answer your question and mine today. I am going to pin 10cc. 1000/1000deca cyp. I only have 2 more weeks left to this cycle of 600/450, so I want to know . I have an 18g and 10cc barrell. It is going into vglute.Wee doggies..will let you know bro. If you don't hear back from then I am doing surgery on myself.
Lol, I wouldn't advise that, but good luck buddy. Hopefully you don't end up with a softball sized abcess from it. Let us know how it goes

JackSteel said:
PHURIOUS said:
"JM750" said:
3 cc's for me.

Wussy.

6 cc for me. No issues.

Man up people.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lol! Id split that between glutes personally. But I've never had to pin 6cc at one time before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It actually was like butter if you do it right

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ok bros..it has been over 14 hours ago that I shot 10cc of 1000/1000 deca cyp.Went right into the vglute with an 18gx1.5x10cc. Had I been blindfolded I would not know if it were 2 cc or 10cc. It was no different than any other injection that I have ever done. Nothing to write in my diary..well maybe that the very first thing I notice is a side effect. My dick is in the dirt. If I were to use it I would have to push it around with my finger.It is gone. As for the 10cc...nothing to it. Left gear outside...90F yesterday, and injected warm gear. Pulled the pin out and used my thumb to disperse the oil as best I could. No redness, no swelling, no bumps, no symtoms. Case closed. This is the first time that I have ever experienced deca dick. So I now know that it is for real. Kids..do not try this at home.This was done by a professional.

I had always heard of deca dick, but always assumed that as long as test was present then it would not happen.Which used to leave me wondering..why would someone use deca alone? This will be interesting to see ow long this lasts.Please tell me it will go away!!!

drb_iac said:
ok bros..it has been over 14 hours ago that I shot 10cc of 1000/1000 deca cyp.Went right into the vglute with an 18gx1.5x10cc. Had I been blindfolded I would not know if it were 2 cc or 10cc. It was no different than any other injection that I have ever done. Nothing to write in my diary..well maybe that the very first thing I notice is a side effect. My dick is in the dirt. If I were to use it I would have to push it around with my finger.It is gone. As for the 10cc...nothing to it. Left gear outside...90F yesterday, and injected warm gear. Pulled the pin out and used my thumb to disperse the oil as best I could. No redness, no swelling, no bumps, no symtoms. Case closed. This is the first time that I have ever experienced deca dick. So I now know that it is for real. Kids..do not try this at home.This was done by a professional.

I had always heard of deca dick, but always assumed that as long as test was present then it would not happen.Which used to leave me wondering..why would someone use deca alone? This will be interesting to see ow long this lasts.Please tell me it will go away!!!

Damnit! Lol....just load ur syringe in a caulk gun n shoot it!

Crew!

I find this an interesting post because here's my question :D When I read when some folks pin large amounts of gear, let's a gram and above of any gear, how much gear does the body actually use and how much is discarded by the body? I have one of the coolest doctors in the world and him and I talk about gear because he knows I use it. He explained to me one day that when body builders shoot large doses their body are not actually taking all that gear in! (He got into a little medical terms) What he's trying to say is let's say you pin a gram of test, well your body is not actually going to absorb all of that, it's going to absorb a percentage of the test and discard the excess, because the body can only handle so much at a time, I want to hear from the crew and your views on this :) Because if this is fact then are we still better off doing lower dosages?

mixc8 said:
Crew!

I find this an interesting post because here's my question :D When I read when some folks pin large amounts of gear, let's a gram and above of any gear, how much gear does the body actually use and how much is discarded by the body? I have one of the coolest doctors in the world and him and I talk about gear because he knows I use it. He explained to me one day that when body builders shoot large doses their body are not actually taking all that gear in! (He got into a little medical terms) What he's trying to say is let's say you pin a gram of test, well your body is not actually going to absorb all of that, it's going to absorb a percentage of the test and discard the excess, because the body can only handle so much at a time, I want to hear from the crew and your views on this :) Because if this is fact then are we still better off doing lower dosages?
I think that going to be an impossible question to answer, but I think your doctor is right to an extent. More doesn't necessarily mean better.

At the same time, I don't know anyone shooting a gram of test per shot. Even those taking really high doses generally spread their total milligrams into several injections per week because of oil volume. I think in that case you would still get ideal absorption and bioavailability, but I do agree that running very high doses is not the answer. I'm a firm believer in running an effective dose and sticking with that, instead of just taking more and more

Okay kids, I just pinned 4.5ml of Bio's Test cyp/EQ/Primo yesterday - 1 shot, right glute, gear warmed up under hot water for 10 mins. No pip, no golfball, required no massaging and went in smooth as silk. So I'll be doing that twice a week since my ample ass cheek seemed to handle almost 5cc's without issue. I'll be posting my TD pics and first impressions of this Bio gear in the next day or two - been ridiculously busy this week but I'll make the time to post. It's important and you'll want to check it out. Here's a sneak peek: FIVE MUTHAFUCKING STARS!

mixc8 said:
Crew!

Couple of things here lil bro. First off don't think cause doc said it that it is in stone. They get very little training and info in medical school. I got more training in vet school than my brother did in med school. Winstrol and Fina were for animals. I would trust someone on this board before a doc. The answer to your qustion is that it is "undetermined" and we do not know. Everyone has a bio peak point and we all are different. And as stated yes we do know that at some point more is worse rather than better.There is a point of diminishing returns. You have to figure that out for yourself because there is no science on it. We do know that after a certain amount you get sides but no gains. So we use reason and we use caution.And your question could easily be asked about food..or protein. If I eat 400 grams of protein per day, then if I eat 10,000 grams will that be awesome? See..it is a combo of scinence and good common sense and some experience. Some folks can eat 40 grams of protein and utilize 40grams. Some may eat 40 grams and crap 20 out or store it as fat.So the answer to your qustion is to use common sense.

prestigealaska said:
Okay kids, I just pinned 4.5ml of Bio's Test cyp/EQ/Primo yesterday - 1 shot, right glute, gear warmed up under hot water for 10 mins. No pip, no golfball, required no massaging and went in smooth as silk. So I'll be doing that twice a week since my ample ass cheek seemed to handle almost 5cc's without issue. I'll be posting my TD pics and first impressions of this Bio gear in the next day or two - been ridiculously busy this week but I'll make the time to post. It's important and you'll want to check it out. Here's a sneak peek: FIVE MUTHAFUCKING STARS!

Awesome to hear that Biotech gear is so smooth for you brother. That says a lot with that kind of oil volume

RickRock said:
prestigealaska said:

Awesome to hear that Biotech gear is so smooth for you brother. That says a lot with that kind of oil volume
Yes it does - very happy with this gear!

Lesson to be learned and a new entry into my diary. The 10cc injection was nothing to mention but the 1000/1000 deca cyp gave me zits, deca dick, hot flashes,feeling of uneasiness.. thoughts something like...something really bad is going to happen...but nothing did. I mean this as pertains to the world, and also somewhat to me. Just a general level of anxiety. So a person who has been using this combo for years goes way up in dose for a one time experiement, and gets no benefits and all sides. So there is some info to be gleaned here. 1) 10cc of injection caused no problems. 2) use sane dosages. More IS NOT better. I feel great on 500/500, or even 600/400. No need to use large amounts since it seems counterproductive. This tells me that youngsters on their first-fifth cycle can use 200/200 until it seems not to work. Then just go up to 300/300. Work your way up. If an amount does not work any longer then add something. Good luck, be wise.

You guys are the best! the knowledge here is 2nd to none! and I never thought of warming up my gear before use, got to give that a try.. :D

prestigealaska said:

NICE... i love how smooth the primo injection is with bio tech... its painless and butter smooth

Top Bottom