Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

S4 PCT

EatBigGetBig

New member
Long time reader first time poster.

Running S4 only and having trouble finding info on the pct following cycle. Saw somewhere where Dylan recommend mini pct but I need specifics. Thanks in advance.
 
EatBigGetBig said:
Long time reader first time poster.

Running S4 only and having trouble finding info on the pct following cycle. Saw somewhere where Dylan recommend mini pct but I need specifics. Thanks in advance.


you only need a mini pct

clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thats it my friend
 
EatBigGetBig said:
Newbie here. Does PE sell that? Where do I purchase those two?

they actually will be stocking it very soon and they do have gw-501516, which you could also be using with s4 right now...
 
One more question! Lol

This one is situational. So Im on a 12 wk cycle (S4 only) and realized I'd be on vacation in week five. No lifting at all for seven days. What do I do?

A.) Turn this into a four week experiment and just run the mini PCT after week four or

B.) Continue taking during the vacation without lifting so as not to break the cycle or starting the PCTor

C.) Some other option I'm not seeing.

As I said, I'm real new to all of this but I understand the importance of the continuity of the cycle and PCT.
 
EatBigGetBig said:
One more question! Lol

This one is situational. So Im on a 12 wk cycle (S4 only) and realized I'd be on vacation in week five. No lifting at all for seven days. What do I do?

A.) Turn this into a four week experiment and just run the mini PCT after week four or

B.) Continue taking during the vacation without lifting so as not to break the cycle or starting the PCTor

C.) Some other option I'm not seeing.

As I said, I'm real new to all of this but I understand the importance of the continuity of the cycle and PCT.


4 weeks is not near long enough to see the real benefits, so I would scratch that idea. I would just keep dosing while you are on vacation and treat it as a recovery week, coming back to hit it as hard as you can and make a full 12 week cycle
 
RickRock said:
EatBigGetBig said:
One more question! Lol

This one is situational. So Im on a 12 wk cycle (S4 only) and realized I'd be on vacation in week five. No lifting at all for seven days. What do I do?

A.) Turn this into a four week experiment and just run the mini PCT after week four or

B.) Continue taking during the vacation without lifting so as not to break the cycle or starting the PCTor

C.) Some other option I'm not seeing.

As I said, I'm real new to all of this but I understand the importance of the continuity of the cycle and PCT.


4 weeks is not near long enough to see the real benefits, so I would scratch that idea. I would just keep dosing while you are on vacation and treat it as a recovery week, coming back to hit it as hard as you can and make a full 12 week cycle

Yes, this is also what I would go with... You will still have tremendous results going about it this way...
 
dmjddm9999 said:
where can you buy clomid?


pure essence will have it stocked shortly... if you need it immediately, some of our sponsors have it as well.. try bio tech, phurious or lady pharma
 
dmjddm9999 said:
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of running mk and s4 as my first cycle. Would this be optimal for recomp?


yes but lgd with them makes it a complete recomp... lgd and s4 are an ultimate combination together... they just work so well together its amazing... adding mk to that equation really solidifies it as a complete recomp... 12 weeks in length..

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16


clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
DylanGemelli said:
dmjddm9999 said:
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of running mk and s4 as my first cycle. Would this be optimal for recomp?


yes but lgd with them makes it a complete recomp... lgd and s4 are an ultimate combination together... they just work so well together its amazing... adding mk to that equation really solidifies it as a complete recomp... 12 weeks in length..

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16


clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is a solid approach. The combination between the LGD and S4 make this stack ridiculous in terms of strength gains.
 
Top Bottom