napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

s4 lgd results

ralphtovar

i posted about this today, but got little responses... lol need some more things so i can pull the trigger...

Sup fellas, I just got done with my second Cylce first was LGD and GW that one was great size and fat was almost impossible to gain. Bad acne on chest and that was the only side. My second I just finished was S4 and GW strength was amazing!! Never been that strong before first time going for 315 and getting with a little help rack pulling 500 and a little more though I'm not gonna lie my diet was not at point at all as it was on my first cycle and as it is now. I want to really go on my third cycle which is LGD and S4 I heard a lot about this stack... can anyone tell me what they really got from it? I never done steroids so I would like to hear from people that ran it without roids so I know what to really expect. And btw I was so worried about the infamous S4 side of the vision and thank god I got NONE I had zero sides!

LGD & S4 I ran together back in August. You could check out my thread on it for more details....really good lean gain stack I put on about 10lbs with no fat while eating a mostly a small deficit !

Bro, there's no need to post the same thread you already posted earlier today. I already gave you my input in that thread earlier. Lgd and s4 are one of the best combos you can run. The only other thing I would consider is adding rad140 to that to really enhance it for mass and strength

Top Bottom