napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RPN Havoc/S4 Cycle Complete. Now What!

Shredderx

Gentlemen,

I have no idea what happened over at EVO, but happy I was researching on YouTube and came across this forum stamped across a video posted by Dylan.

This is my first post so just a little about myself. I'm a young 40 this year and been training off and on since I was 16. I was a high school and collegiate athlete which introduced me to weight training and I built a solid base as a young man. I am 6' 170 as of today and roughly 12% body fat. I began my journey a tubby 210lbs and 26%BF. :shock: I just didn't realize how fat I had gotten.

After dropping down to about 180lbs. And maybe 16%BF with a strict diet and cardio. I could see my top layer of abs, some definition in the next layer and obliques starting to show. In January I decided to do my first cycle to melt away more body fat before starting a recomp. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about the ban on prohormones, and missed out on the Vitalabs Epi2a3a I had been planning to run a couple cycles of. I began to research other options which led me to EVO and Sarms. I won't mention the other Company that I used since they are not on this forum, but I got double triple stacks and some LGD and all other support supplements from N2BM. Everything was on Holiday sale, which should be regular prices if you ask me.

My first cycle began on January 5th and was a full 12 weeks. I introduced each compound individually given two or 3 days in between to assess tolerance. I completed the first three weeks on the full triple stack dosed as recommended. In the end of the 3rd week I ended up dropping MK as it triggered nasty heartburn when combined with S4 and GW. Long story short I ended up finishing the cycle on S4 and GW.

Results were a decrease in overall body weight from 180lbs to 164lbs. Body fat was down from 16% to about 12%. I also so nice strength increase from the S4, striations, hardness and vascularity was nice. I was also able to tighten up that last layer of lower ab fat that was just stubborn no matter what I had done in the past. Overall I was very pleased with the cycle and considering I got buy one get one, it was well worth it.

Although I did complete a full 4 week PCT with HCGen. ES, I had no shut down as I could tell. Being 40, that was a major plus as I need everythjng to work properly whenever that time comes. Lol. Btw, I also ran HCG, regular version during the cycle at 5 caps per day. I kept everything including strength gains during and after PCT. I did get vision issues in like week 8 or 10 with S4 but I knew what it was so it didn't alarm me at all. Just part of it. It lasted exactly 10 nights after my last dose of S4, then if I woke up at night that little black spot was gone and no adjustment period entering a dark room.

After PCT I immediately started my second cycle. This was LGD, GW, MK and S4. Being my second cycle I jumped right into all four with no hesitation. I absolutely hated this cycle. The MK heartburn kicked back in after a few days, and I elimated it again. I can't take Osta. I continued with the LGD, G4 and S4 for the next 3 weeks plus weeks. Other than the increase in cardio and burn from the GW and the stregnth and hardness from the S4, that was it. For my, LGD just didn't yield results enough to be considered a recomp at all, certainly not a bulk. I just wasn't a good responder to LGD, but S4 and GW was just on point again. Seeing little or no muscle gain, I terminated the cycle after week 4.

For this cycle I did no PCT. But I ran HCG regular version 5 caps per day like in my first cycle. Again, No shutdown.

I started searching for something to do a nice 6 or 8 week cycle. I needed to gain 8-10lbs of good solid muscle as I was still sitting at low 160's. I looked good, probably 10lbs heavier than I was, but the scale bothered me.

This leads me into my 3rd cycle if you count the short second cycle. I decided to pick up a couple bottles of RPN Havoc. Since I wanted to run Epistane from the beginning, felt like this would be a good option. I also had all the support supplements other than a bottle of over priced N2gaurd. I did feat it on sale but still over $70 with shipping.

This cycle was to recomp. I wanted to gain. 8-10lbs of muscle while shaving any body fat I could. I started at 20mg day one and finished week one at 30mg. Wk2 30mg, wk3 30mg, wks 4-6 40mg. I tested 50 and 60mg entering wk 7 and felt no different than 40mg and discontinued cycle at 6wks 4days. Regular dosage of GW, but I got bold with S4, getting all the way up to 100mg, two 50mg dosages per day in last week or so. Very nice. Hard as hell. This was an incredible cycle. At least to me. I went form like 162/63 to 170 and dropped from about 15/16% to 12%BF. I have to say this is absolutley the best I have looked since college. My waist is at 30" and I look damn good for 40. Still not a big guy, but hopefully my next cycle will get me pushing closer to my goal weight of 178-180lbs. I did 4-6 caps day of N2gaurd, 5 caps day of HC Gen, and now PCT with 4caps day HCG ES. I've onky been in PCT a few days, and I haven't felt shut down at all. in fact my libido was through the roof from weeks 3 to 5 then leveled off. Only issue I had with this cycle was some mild acne in week 2 that subsided after like 3 days, some joint dryness which is no problem cause hell I ache at 40 anyway. Oh, and it took a full 4 weeks before it kicked in, so the bulk of the gains came in wks 5 and 6, that's why I tried a few more days at a higher dosage to, see if I coud keep it going, but Nope. Maybe if I had gotten the dosage to 50/60mg earlier it would have kicked in sooner and gains would have been even better. Who knows, might
have just shut me down and this easy recovery require more than OTC PTC.

I hope I havent bored you guys, but this has been almost 7 months of information that for some reason I never felt comfortable posting on the other forum, but I read about everything. Crazy. I also want to contribute as to help someone else while getting greatly needed help myself from much more experienced guys.

So now my original question. Now What?!!

A couple other things. I am not interesting in anything but orals for now. My biggest reason is I have two teenage sons, both athletes. I'm not even going to chance having needles around in my home at all. The pills are easy, I just put them into another bottle and keep going.

I'm strongly considering a tbol and S4 cycle. I see where the board sponsor BIO TECH Labs will have good Tbol in very soon. Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

I'm looking for clean dry gains. I'm a professional so my clothes are tailored. I'm not interested in a 20-30lb bulk and cut program, just 6-8lbs of clean muscle gains, and I'm in no rush.

Thanks

Shredderx said:
Gentlemen,

I have no idea what happened over at EVO, but happy I was researching on YouTube and came across this forum stamped across a video posted by Dylan.

This is my first post so just a little about myself. I'm a young 40 this year and been training off and on since I was 16. I was a high school and collegiate athlete which introduced me to weight training and I built a solid base as a young man. I am 6' 170 as of today and roughly 12% body fat. I began my journey a tubby 210lbs and 26%BF. :shock: I just didn't realize how fat I had gotten.

After dropping down to about 180lbs. And maybe 16%BF with a strict diet and cardio. I could see my top layer of abs, some definition in the next layer and obliques starting to show. In January I decided to do my first cycle to melt away more body fat before starting a recomp. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about the ban on prohormones, and missed out on the Vitalabs Epi2a3a I had been planning to run a couple cycles of. I began to research other options which led me to EVO and Sarms. I won't mention the other Company that I used since they are not on this forum, but I got double triple stacks and some LGD and all other support supplements from N2BM. Everything was on Holiday sale, which should be regular prices if you ask me.

My first cycle began on January 5th and was a full 12 weeks. I introduced each compound individually given two or 3 days in between to assess tolerance. I completed the first three weeks on the full triple stack dosed as recommended. In the end of the 3rd week I ended up dropping MK as it triggered nasty heartburn when combined with S4 and GW. Long story short I ended up finishing the cycle on S4 and GW.

Results were a decrease in overall body weight from 180lbs to 164lbs. Body fat was down from 16% to about 12%. I also so nice strength increase from the S4, striations, hardness and vascularity was nice. I was also able to tighten up that last layer of lower ab fat that was just stubborn no matter what I had done in the past. Overall I was very pleased with the cycle and considering I got buy one get one, it was well worth it.

Although I did complete a full 4 week PCT with HCGen. ES, I had no shut down as I could tell. Being 40, that was a major plus as I need everythjng to work properly whenever that time comes. Lol. Btw, I also ran HCG, regular version during the cycle at 5 caps per day. I kept everything including strength gains during and after PCT. I did get vision issues in like week 8 or 10 with S4 but I knew what it was so it didn't alarm me at all. Just part of it. It lasted exactly 10 nights after my last dose of S4, then if I woke up at night that little black spot was gone and no adjustment period entering a dark room.

After PCT I immediately started my second cycle. This was LGD, GW, MK and S4. Being my second cycle I jumped right into all four with no hesitation. I absolutely hated this cycle. The MK heartburn kicked back in after a few days, and I elimated it again. I can't take Osta. I continued with the LGD, G4 and S4 for the next 3 weeks plus weeks. Other than the increase in cardio and burn from the GW and the stregnth and hardness from the S4, that was it. For my, LGD just didn't yield results enough to be considered a recomp at all, certainly not a bulk. I just wasn't a good responder to LGD, but S4 and GW was just on point again. Seeing little or no muscle gain, I terminated the cycle after week 4.

For this cycle I did no PCT. But I ran HCG regular version 5 caps per day like in my first cycle. Again, No shutdown.

I started searching for something to do a nice 6 or 8 week cycle. I needed to gain 8-10lbs of good solid muscle as I was still sitting at low 160's. I looked good, probably 10lbs heavier than I was, but the scale bothered me.

This leads me into my 3rd cycle if you count the short second cycle. I decided to pick up a couple bottles of RPN Havoc. Since I wanted to run Epistane from the beginning, felt like this would be a good option. I also had all the support supplements other than a bottle of over priced N2gaurd. I did feat it on sale but still over $70 with shipping.

This cycle was to recomp. I wanted to gain. 8-10lbs of muscle while shaving any body fat I could. I started at 20mg day one and finished week one at 30mg. Wk2 30mg, wk3 30mg, wks 4-6 40mg. I tested 50 and 60mg entering wk 7 and felt no different than 40mg and discontinued cycle at 6wks 4days. Regular dosage of GW, but I got bold with S4, getting all the way up to 100mg, two 50mg dosages per day in last week or so. Very nice. Hard as hell. This was an incredible cycle. At least to me. I went form like 162/63 to 170 and dropped from about 15/16% to 12%BF. I have to say this is absolutley the best I have looked since college. My waist is at 30" and I look damn good for 40. Still not a big guy, but hopefully my next cycle will get me pushing closer to my goal weight of 178-180lbs. I did 4-6 caps day of N2gaurd, 5 caps day of HC Gen, and now PCT with 4caps day HCG ES. I've onky been in PCT a few days, and I haven't felt shut down at all. in fact my libido was through the roof from weeks 3 to 5 then leveled off. Only issue I had with this cycle was some mild acne in week 2 that subsided after like 3 days, some joint dryness which is no problem cause hell I ache at 40 anyway. Oh, and it took a full 4 weeks before it kicked in, so the bulk of the gains came in wks 5 and 6, that's why I tried a few more days at a higher dosage to, see if I coud keep it going, but Nope. Maybe if I had gotten the dosage to 50/60mg earlier it would have kicked in sooner and gains would have been even better. Who knows, might

I hope I havent bored you guys, but this has been almost 7 months of information that for some reason I never felt comfortable posting on the other forum, but I read about everything. Crazy. I also want to contribute as to help someone else while getting greatly needed help myself from much more experienced guys.

A couple other things. I am not interesting in anything but orals for now. My biggest reason is I have two teenage sons, both athletes. I'm not even going to chance having needles around in my home at all. The pills are easy, I just put them into another bottle and keep going.

I'm strongly considering a tbol and S4 cycle. I see where the board sponsor BIO TECH Labs will have good Tbol in very soon. Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

I'm looking for clean dry gains. I'm a professional so my clothes are tailored. I'm not interested in a 20-30lb bulk and cut program, just 6-8lbs of clean muscle gains, and I'm in no rush.

Thanks

First of all brother, I want to say welcome to your new home here at Adrenaline Rush! We are glad you are here and happy to have you as part of our family. This forum is like no other out there, as you will quickly see. We treat everyone as family, and truly take care of one another, unlike that other place.

Now, for your next cycle I think I have a solid plan for you. I know you have used the sarms1 stuff in the past, but let me tell you that their quality is nothing like it once was, and it has never been to the level of quality of the sponsor we have here with pure essence. Their stuff is really on another level. I can vouch for that myself having used sarms1, other companies, and now Pure essence. Their S4 and GW has blown me away for how powerful and effective it is this summer. Also they are the only company I know of that is selling LEGIT and true LGD. I think a perfect plan for you is the sarms super stack along with Tbol. I just recently set someone up on a similar stack, and it's perfect for what you are trying to accomplish. I will also send you a price list for biotech, so check your PMs ;)

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day
7-12 Tbol 60,g per day
1-12 Cycle assist

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

First of all brother, I want to say welcome to your new home here at Adrenaline Rush! We are glad you are here and happy to have you as part of our family. This forum is like no other out there, as you will quickly see. We treat everyone as family, and truly take care of one another, unlike that other place.

Now, for your next cycle I think I have a solid plan for you. I know you have used the sarms1 stuff in the past, but let me tell you that their quality is nothing like it once was, and it has never been to the level of quality of the sponsor we have here with pure essence. Their stuff is really on another level. I can vouch for that myself having used sarms1, other companies, and now Pure essence. Their S4 and GW has blown me away for how powerful and effective it is this summer. Also they are the only company I know of that is selling LEGIT and true LGD. I think a perfect plan for you is the sarms super stack along with Tbol. I just recently set someone up on a similar stack, and it's perfect for what you are trying to accomplish. I will also send you a price list for biotech, so check your PMs ;)

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
7-12 Tbol 60,g per day
1-12 Cycle assist

Get your sarms at the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

[/quote]
Thanks RickRock. Sounds like a solid cycle to accomplish exactly what I am looking for. I will probably just drop the MK to not risk dealing with the heartburn a third time. Hopefully the PureEssence Sarms is not like the lighter fluid I was taking before.

Also. The Tbol I'm basically cutting one pill in half each day to get the 60mg. Just making sure.

Shredderx said:

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
7-12 Tbol 60,g per day
1-12 Cycle assist

Get your sarms at the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
Thanks RickRock. Sounds like a solid cycle to accomplish exactly what I am looking for. I will probably just drop the MK to not risk dealing with the heartburn a third time. Hopefully the PureEssence Sarms is not like the lighter fluid I was taking before.

Also. The Tbol I'm basically cutting one pill in half each day to get the 60mg. Just making sure.[/quote]

Yeh bro if you need to cut the MK out, that is fine. For the Tbol,my Ou don't need to cut tabs. If you have 25mg caps like Biotech has, just run 50mg ED for 3 weeks and consider bumping to 75mg afterwards if you are getting no bad side effects or problems

i really like T bol. its pretty much helladrol/hdrol/halo/anything h based in name.

takes 10 days to really work and then strength shoots up, very dry and pct isnt a killer. With the sarms its going to make it much more "complete" in a sense.

GL

gymrat827 said:
i really like T bol. its pretty much helladrol/hdrol/halo/anything h based in name.

takes 10 days to really work and then strength shoots up, very dry and pct isnt a killer. With the sarms its going to make it much more "complete" in a sense.

GL

Very nice. I was hoping it wouldn't take 3-4 weeks to kick in like EPI. :)

Thanks

Shredderx said:
gymrat827 said:

GL

Very nice. I was hoping it wouldn't take 3-4 weeks to kick in like EPI. :)

Thanks

Everybody is going to react to things different, but Tbol is a great oral and very effective. I'm surprised it took that long for you with Epi. It is hit and miss for some people, but for me Epi has been the strongest oral I have ever used for mass and strength. I start seeing huge size and strength gains within the first week, but I'm a hyper responder to it. Most people don't get those kind of results on Epi

Shredderx said:
Gentlemen,

Thanks

hey brother... welcome to adrenaline rush! great to have you here... you came to the right place and you will quickly find this to be your new home! so let's get down to it... im really sorry you had to pay for overpriced shit on top of a lower quality... here are some things you need to understand... there is no way real mk will cause you any type of heartburn whatsoever... that is a testament to the lack of quality and authenticity of what you were purchasing... second, you did not yield recomp results from that shit lgd because it IS NOT real lgd and that is more than confirmed... so the culprit here is not you or your body but the person selling the shit product... that's unfortunate because it will absolutely leave a bad taste in your mouth and i don't blame you... this all happened with a company called uniquemicals many years ago... they had a really nice quality product, but they eventually lost their supplier and were out of stock for several months... when they finally restocked, their mk was giving people rashes, horrible side effects etc because they were not selling real mk... they were just trying to get back online to keep up with the demand place on them... these type of things happen coupled with greed and foul intent, as you clearly see with pricing and quality... THIS SHIT WILL NOT HAPPEN HERE PERIOD BRO... i stand by that a million percent... i also completely understand you needing to be careful with your kids etc... for your goals and what you are willing to use, this is what i would recommend for you...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 proviron
9-12 hcg1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom