napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 legit?

My order came in today with no problems I'm going to try it myself and have a guy who has never ran anything start his first cycle with this stuff. I'm having his blood done before he start his cycle on Monday, then I'll have him get blood work done a few weeks in tk see how well this stuff works I'll post it for you all to see. What I can tell you about Roids 24 is that I haven't found a bad review yet. The prices are good and shipping was no issue. The communication with this company is the best iv ever seen with the Owen and reps who care about you and making sure you get what you ask for. I'll post the blood work as soon as i get it. Thanks Roids 24!

reviving old thread...sorry. New guys here! Sure you will hate me for this but does this source still holdup to this date? Do not want to get burnt from other sources that I will not post.

Is it still good to go in 2020? I have tried to read reviews for roids24.to lately and it somewhat mixed reviews from 2018 and older. I couldnt find any reviews for 2019 and 2020, and they are not that active on forums so thats why I?m in doubt..

Is it still good to go in 2020? I have tried to read reviews for roids24.to lately and it somewhat mixed reviews from 2018 and older. I couldnt find any reviews for 2019 and 2020, and they are not that active on forums so thats why I?m in doubt..
They are no longer a sponsor/source here on the forum so I don't recommend them. I rep for a trusted domestic source 1-Stop Domestic Shop. PM me for a price list.

They are no longer a sponsor/source here on the forum so I don't recommend them. I rep for a trusted domestic source 1-Stop Domestic Shop. PM me for a price list.

Ahh okay I see, thx. Im located in Europe and only interested in Alpha Pharma or Balkan. Can you rep for a trusted source that slips from EU with those brands? Very much appreciated if you have that.

Ahh okay I see, thx. Im located in Europe and only interested in Alpha Pharma or Balkan. Can you rep for a trusted source that slips from EU with those brands? Very much appreciated if you have that.
We have several international sponsors/sources. Check out the source section.

We have several international sponsors/sources. Check out the source section.

Wow you?re quick to respond, thats awesome man! I have already checked them out, but it doesn?t seem they have those brands in stock for a EU warehouse only international warehouse and I need it to be shipped from a EU country because of customs.

Roids24.to

Hi, im thinking of ordering from roids24.to all the research I've done says they are solid but I've seen some stuff on here that makes me question it. Do you have experience with them?

Hi, im thinking of ordering from roids24.to all the research I've done says they are solid but I've seen some stuff on here that makes me question it. Do you have experience with them?
If you live in the US PM or message me on Wickr messaging app. I'll get you a price list. Roids24 isn't a source here anymore and you won't have any back up if anything goes wrong.

Top Bottom