napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics: New Product, BOLD CYPIONATE

This was issue I had with Tren Ace! I liked it, but after awhile, it would pip and even though am rotating spots, it would still be there! Is another reason I am after longer ester

You aren't speaking of Robo TrenAce are you?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

You aren't speaking of Robo TrenAce are you?

No. I believe it was because of pinning too often and at 100mg/mL and running 400mg a week, I feel like pincushion! Am afzer longer ester at 200mg/mL means 2 pins per week fot 400mg/week dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I believe it was because of pinning too often and at 100mg/mL and running 400mg a week, I feel like pincushion! Am afzer longer ester at 200mg/mL means 2 pins per week fot 400mg/week dose.

Ok just wanted to make sure it wasn't Robo. I was running a different brand Ace and switched to Robo and there was an instant difference. And yea. I was hitting 100ml eod and it gets old. I'll be using more slin pins in the future lol.

i have no personal experience yet with EQ so i'm wondering, what does it do for you really? what is the main highlight? my friend, who is quite versed in gear, used to run 600-700mgs/week but visually, it didn't seem to do much. would love to hear from members that have tried it.

i have no personal experience yet with EQ so i'm wondering, what does it do for you really? what is the main highlight? my friend, who is quite versed in gear, used to run 600-700mgs/week but visually, it didn't seem to do much. would love to hear from members that have tried it.

It depends on your diet and workout. I love EQ personally! Bulking agent? Not really, but if want strong muscles that feel like steel cable or rope? You will love Boldenone which is EQ! It does oncrease stamina greatly! Red blood cells go up & vascularity is up a bit too. Oxygen will be more ready absorb by the body & Boldenone makes a great stacking ajent with many other steroids. My cycle I run next will be Boldenone and Tren! Together. It dors not aromatise into estrogen, but is necesar to run with testosterone whoch will, so aromatise inhibitor libe Aromasin should be added and think of as a necesar thing. Also you should get Caber to keep prolactin under control.

All in all? Once you date Boldenone? It will be reprat performsnce and if are lucky like me, it also boost your drive in sex, but everything make me horny! Lol! Boldenone is one of the easier one to tolerste with typical result is least side effect for most!

Top Bottom