napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

***Robolics New contact info***

FL1025

VIP Member
Hey guys just letting everyone know about Robo's email address change. It should be changed in all the Banners soon, but here Is the email address in the mean time.

[email protected]

If you guys have trouble reaching him get with me or any of the other Reps via pm.

Remember you can always pm a rep and we will help as well

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Shout out to these guys!!! They are top notch. Everyone I've contacted about anything with robo gear has been a great experience. Not to mention their gear is killer!!!Kudos on always doing the right thing!!! You have a lifetimer here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP! This needs to be bumped several times a day for the next 4 weeks at least IMO. Make sure every swinging boob sees it several times.

I thought posting source info was illegal here? Lol well frowned upon in other words?? Just curious

No. We can talk about our specific sources all we want. We just don't let any source roll up in here. Robolics has been a source here since it was Adrenaline Rush and many other places as well.
Just like I can say I'm a Robo rep. As well as FL and Jack here. But we don't have sources specific subsections. Just a general section to sort through.

Ahhh i see!! I wasn't trying to be a dick, my sarcasm is real sometimes, sorry if it was interpreted as an asshole move!! I've been stalking the forums for a while but just started being active, had to develop a level of trust and feel for it! Thanks for the info

It's all good Jaybird lol.

Bumping this for our new email. Make sure to use this one only.

Top Bottom