napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics List

As far as Bitcoin, I think it needs to be added that if you are initially setting up your BC account it will take several days for funds to clear from your linked method of account to your BC account before the first purchase is available. After that its easier for all subsequent purchases

As far as Bitcoin, I think it needs to be added that if you are initially setting up your BC account it will take several days for funds to clear from your linked method of account to your BC account before the first purchase is available. After that its easier for all subsequent purchases
I was able to start a bitcoin and make the payment in one day but it took some bugging of the customer service people.

I placed a message for Robolics to please provide me with a list of products. I hope I did this in the correct part of the forum. If they could include prices too, that would be helpful as well. I've heard so much good regarding Robolics, I hope I don't get bogged down using the wrong forum location to place my product/price list, due to my ignorance in navigating the forum correctly.

Any help from Robolics or other board members would help a lot.

Thanks Much,
LL

I placed a message for Robolics to please provide me with a list of products. I hope I did this in the correct part of the forum. If they could include prices too, that would be helpful as well. I've heard so much good regarding Robolics, I hope I don't get bogged down using the wrong forum location to place my product/price list, due to my ignorance in navigating the forum correctly.

Any help from Robolics or other board members would help a lot.

Thanks Much,
LL
You're good bud. Just shoot NY a pm and he'll take care of you.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom