napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Test Cyp blood work

Hey fellas
Was here a couple years ago and the ppl on here really were great and helped me out very graciously.
I have a few quick questions (this isn’t for B.B. this is for my health which I take very seriously so please any help I can get would be awesome)
I need a reliable and potent source
I’ve used Robo, are they still legit or is there an even better product out there?

Secondly I need Stanolone ( straight up dht)
Please guys
Thanks

Hey fellas
Was here a couple years ago and the ppl on here really were great and helped me out very graciously.
I have a few quick questions (this isn’t for B.B. this is for my health which I take very seriously so please any help I can get would be awesome)
I need a reliable and potent source
I’ve used Robo, are they still legit or is there an even better product out there?

Secondly I need Stanolone ( straight up dht)
Please guys
Thanks

Robo is still as good as you can find anywhere man. Top notch. Let me know if you need anything.

I also have a thread with my bloodwork posted not to long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 2nd that !!!

Ok I will have to say Robo is the real deal. Got my bloods after 7 weeks on only 150mg a week the number do not lie

1bc3e1f167774a62b32701d33be461f9.jpg

I 2nd that !!!

Robolics.....

Blood Work was taken pre-cycle as well as at the conclusion of week 9 (included) of a 12 week cycle.

This cycle is now mid-way through week 10 (Todays date: 04-18-18).

This cycle consists of Robolics Test Cyp only (Aromasin too). This is pinned twice weekly for a total of 500mg.

This is my 1st cycle ever and of course I was concerned about PIP. I can only speak for myself and unequivocally say that I have had zero PIP, zero.

I just want to add a footnote. Like I mentioned, I've never done a cycle, I've never had a source, I had to trust the reviews on the isarms forum and take a leap of faith, pull the trigger. I'm so grateful that I did because I now have a source...my source, ROBOLICS They deserve to be commended for every single aspect of their operation. Rapid correspondence, rapid delivery with a tracking number to boot. I knew for a fact that my strength and lean muscle was increasing by week 4 but now in week 10 I feel like I've had an accidental overdose of gamma radiation (reference to the Incredible Hulk). At week 7 I was already eagerly anticipating my next cycle which won't start until about 18 weeks after the conclusion of this cycle. At week 7 I contacted my source (I love that!) and placed an order for 6 vials of Primo (pic included). I currently have Robolics Test Cyp vials from my 1st order (I bought plenty) and also have the Robolics Primo from my 2nd order. Once again the entire ordering process was completely painless, no PIP on ordering as it were. I've used both methods of payment that they offer and was walked right through the entire Bitcoin process (I'm new to Bitcoin).

The blood work speaks for itself. There's really nothing more to say but give some stats.

STATS

- 47 year old male.
- 5'10"
- 176 lbs (Start weight on cycle).
- 190 lbs (Current weight).
- 8.5 lbs of added lean muscle thus far, some water weight too.

- The case was brought before the judge.

- The Jury adjourned for 9 weeks before coming back with the blood work.

- Case closed! THE VERDIDICT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Thanks Robolics and thank you Saiyan.

Attachments

• blood results 1.jpg
    blood results 1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 38
  • primo.jpg
    primo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 29
  • test cyp.jpg
    test cyp.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 25
That’s what I’m talking about Pub!
Insane numbers pulled. But where was your aromasin from? That’s wayyyy out of hand.

I haven’t ordered yet but a few of my friends have. Robo is fucking amazing!!!! I’m putting an order in next month for sure!

That sounds like the test that I need to order. I’ve been looking around and this sounds like the best source. Thanks in advance.

I was cruising on 120mg Robotest E and my Test still came back over 1500, so I dialed back to 90mg for my yearly physical and came in at 675....no worries.

I'm getting bloods drawn tomorrow and will post on my current log.....

I was cruising on 120mg Robotest E and my Test still came back over 1500, so I dialed back to 90mg for my yearly physical and came in at 675....no worries.

I'm getting bloods drawn tomorrow and will post on my current log.....

It’s all good brother Robo is dope AF

I just read some reviews of the gear I’m currently using being under dosed so I just ordered blood work. It’s obvious that Robos gear is NOT underdosed.

Can I get a pm from one of Robos reps please? May need to switch things up if the lab numbers for my gear are no good.

I just read some reviews of the gear I’m currently using being under dosed so I just ordered blood work. It’s obvious that Robos gear is NOT underdosed.

Can I get a pm from one of Robos reps please? May need to switch things up if the lab numbers for my gear are no good.
What are you currently running if you dont mind me asking?

Top Bottom