napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Spring Cycle

Can't wait to see your test results sir! Sounds like it is running awesome. BTW, I thought robo liquid winstrol was oral?

So almost no pip with Robo Winstrol, just be sure to rotate the pin sites. 7th day on Robostrol and feeling my muscles that much more pumped. More on the weekend.....

What’s up Buddha!!! Just read through your log and looks like your killing it brother!! Can’t wait to see you blood results!! Sorry haven’t been around much but had to take care of fam!!

Hey CC, always good to see you. Yea, this is the time to take it all to another level. Everyday I walk in the gym and the challenge is absolute.....

It is always now......

So working to schedule bloods drawn (again) to get a clear picture of where I'm at. Workouts are solid and intense with lots of supersets, drop sets, and other BPak stuff thrown in. I am about as big as I have ever been with real round full muscle bellies. Really need to cut in the next 4 weeks.

This is when the tale will be told.......

Hard to believe just 3 more weeks on this cycle. It has been awesome so far with no sides and smooth, flowing strengths and good gains in quality. This is my first time on Winstrol and I am so glad it was Robo. The steady EQ gains with the winny for the last 3 weeks seem to be going really well together. Just having confidence in everything on this cycle helps me focus on my training which is challenging and rewarding in so many ways right now.

Staying with the progressive overload right through and will change things up when I head back into cruising.

Life is from this moment on.....

This has been the best cycle so far. Of course, tweaking training approaches with BPak videos and diet being a steadily evolving science experiment as a base, the Robo gear is free to shine.

So, check in, bloods came back with a Test of 2194, and as the scientists among us would point out, running Testosterone at 300mg a week put this in the perfect range. But this is the thing, responsible levels of gear to break through plateaus is where it is at. Using gear for any other reason is bullshit.

I am the Buddha.......

Ok, so went through the whole tapatalk process to post this. Really happy with legs and sweep of back. The guys in the gym gave thumbs up on abs but they are not clear in this picture. 1 more week of this cycle then a new beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9f563a2e2cc217f57e74ef89dc9f324e.jpg

Hey Buddha! How’s it going??! I’ve been AWOL for a bit. Life has taken me by the balls but I’ll be around more now. New job forced me to switch to a night shift and it ate my fucking lunch. I’m on the hunt again so I’ll have more time to lift and post hopefully.

So how was the winstrol???

Hey Buddha! How’s it going??! I’ve been AWOL for a bit. Life has taken me by the balls but I’ll be around more now. New job forced me to switch to a night shift and it ate my fucking lunch. I’m on the hunt again so I’ll have more time to lift and post hopefully.

So how was the winstrol???

Real nice Mr. Steel. Check my photo. Another week and I’ll get a better shot of my abs. Every obstacle an opportunity for growth. You know I got you Bro.....

Fantastic cycle to say the least. Smooth steady gains and a feeling that I could put myself through the most demanding routines, all with a high life condition. Now to bring back the TRT dose of 90mg Test E a week and check my bloods in a couple months. Seriously considering Primo for my Spring cycle next year. I plan on hanging around the board in the mean time.

I am the Buddha.......

I have been considering primo but never used it. I have only stuck with test enth, cyp and stan. Will have to get some primo and maybe tren soon

Top Bottom