napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo and Pharma Lady Gains!!!

biggamike

Just received my order from PharmaLady today. This is only my 2nd time working with her but she and Cbbram were professional as always! Took about 2 weeks to receive the order but good things come to Bros who wait!...and she is far more popular(for Good reason) now than she was a couple of years ago. Robo came through as expected. Received the package in 4 days as usual and we all know the quality is superb. These are my 2 GoTo sources and I'll always vouch for them...Robo and PharmaLady are BroHammer approved and trusted baby!
91434c1216397455f973b2ffab1fa58d.jpg
dc4e799e0b346745d33380949e1b73e6.jpg
4cc9976461f26d056505df93ec927634.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That’s a nice stash of Robo tren. Making me a little jealous as it’s not in my current run. Thanks for the Robo feedback. Let me know if you need anything else. But it looks like you’re all set for now lol

That’s a nice stash of Robo tren. Making me a little jealous as it’s not in my current run. Thanks for the Robo feedback. Let me know if you need anything else. But it looks like you’re all set for now lol
Yeah, I think I'm good for now. Lol But when I go into full contest prep for the show in November, I am going to need that Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop blend...can't wait to try that stack with the Winny added on the back end.

Yeah, I think I'm good for now. Lol But when I go into full contest prep for the show in November, I am going to need that Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop blend...can't wait to try that stack with the Winny added on the back end.

Hell of a stack for sure!

Hey guys was wondering about sources? Whats the best route to go
I just got finished saying just a few minutes ago that my pet peve was someone asking for a source on their first post. And here you are... No shame..

I just got finished saying just a few minutes ago that my pet peve was someone asking for a source on their first post. And here you are... No shame..
Exactly. It's not really that hard to find sources on here bro! They're literally right in front of your face. Seek and ye shall find! ...SMH

Hey guys was wondering about sources? Whats the best route to go
Bro, every source on here is G2G. You really can't go wrong with any as they've all been tested, reviewed, approved and vouched for Several times. Hang out for a while, contribute and you'll find your way. But just popping up on a post and asking for sources right out the gate is regarded as suspect behavior around here.

Bro, every source on here is G2G. You really can't go wrong with any as they've all been tested, reviewed, approved and vouched for Several times. Hang out for a while, contribute and you'll find your way. But just popping up on a post and asking for sources right out the gate is regarded as suspect behavior around here.

I've never seen a forum that was SO EASY to find sources. Almost too easy and yet still ppl have no respect for the rules.

It's pretty cool that OP is utilizing different sources. That's what we're all about here one big happy family.

Just received my order from PharmaLady today. This is only my 2nd time working with her but she and Cbbram were professional as always! Took about 2 weeks to receive the order but good things come to Bros who wait!...and she is far more popular(for Good reason) now than she was a couple of years ago. Robo came through as expected. Received the package in 4 days as usual and we all know the quality is superb. These are my 2 GoTo sources and I'll always vouch for them...Robo and PharmaLady are BroHammer approved and trusted baby!
91434c1216397455f973b2ffab1fa58d.jpg
dc4e799e0b346745d33380949e1b73e6.jpg
4cc9976461f26d056505df93ec927634.jpg

What’s your cycle?

Top Bottom