napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

results

chamaals

Hi
Like I said I'm almost 19, 230 lbs and 6 foot 3. I have been training for 7 months and have seen grey results however I want to get a lot stronger and bigger. What do you suggest I Do?

i suggest you just keep working hard, working on dialing in your diet and training etc... you are too young for ped's of any kind... get creatine, bcaa's, protein... these types of things are going to be what you can and should use...

Building a great physique just takes time man. Ask the biggest guy at your gym how long he's been working out. I promise he will say at least 10 years.

Think of it like building a house. Each workout is like laying one brick. Stay consistent and you will get the body you are looking for

Eat sleep train. The best advice given to me an old school bodybuilder. Be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eat sleep train. The best advice given to me an old school bodybuilder. Be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Definitely not rocket science.

Eat and train like you want to look. That's pretty much it, in a nutshell and all you need at 19 years old

i hope you see all these recommendations and listen to everyone who actually has your health and care at heart here

Bench..squat..shruggs .. curls..pull ups...meat.. potatoes..milk...water...5 days a week...about 7 to 10 years... = monster!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom