napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recommendation for TRT, Testocyp 250?

you can do whatever you want but thats not how it works... if you dont have low testosterone, its not going to "make you feel good" all of a sudden... in terms of overall health.. you dont just jump on trt just because... its a life long change and doing that without having a physical need from health issues is not a wise decision at all.. you do whatever you want, its your life.. people like myself already made that stupid decision and are now stuck with it
bro, your initial and only question was about trt, which everyone answered you on.. you didnt like what you heard, now you change the narrative and question... WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR QUESTION? Do you simply want to know how to run a cycle of testosterone now that you didnt get the answer you wanted about staying on TRT? i have a video that goes into detail on how to run your first cycle, which is a testosterone only cycle in terms of what i recommend...
link or title?

Thanks. The thing I'm not getting is, what is the difference between replacement therapy and just running a cycle. Aren't they both just injecting supplemental test. How is TRT a life long thing that you have to continue doing, but running a cycle is something you can do once and stop?

Thanks. The thing I'm not getting is, what is the difference between replacement therapy and just running a cycle. Aren't they both just injecting supplemental test. How is TRT a life long thing that you have to continue doing, but running a cycle is something you can do once and stop?
trt is testosterone replacement therapy... you DO NOT CYCLE IT... its something you are put on due to hypogonadism (low testoeterone) and once you are on it, you stay on it... if you attempt to run trt for say a year or two and want to come off, you will be a wreck and never recover your levels... it would royally fuck you up... its not even remotely close to the same thing as running a cycle, then running pct and coming off

trt is testosterone replacement therapy... you DO NOT CYCLE IT... its something you are put on due to hypogonadism (low testoeterone) and once you are on it, you stay on it... if you attempt to run trt for say a year or two and want to come off, you will be a wreck and never recover your levels... it would royally fuck you up... its not even remotely close to the same thing as running a cycle, then running pct and coming off
got it.. what exactly is the difference though, what are they doing in TRT besides just giving supplemental test, are they giving you something else that decreases your natural testosterone as well? also, are there some people whose levels dont return to normal after running a cycle?

got it.. what exactly is the difference though, what are they doing in TRT besides just giving supplemental test, are they giving you something else that decreases your natural testosterone as well? also, are there some people whose levels dont return to normal after running a cycle?
no guarantees on your test levels coming back fully after a cycle... thats why its imperative to run a full pct, which ive also covered in video... you can easily access these on my channel, viewing playlists etc... testosterone taken synthetically will automatically cause you suppression... period... your body gets flooded with outside testosterone its not producing normally, even at lower doses, and then forgets to do it on its own... i dont get what you dont get about the differences though and cant really explain it any easier... you either run a cycle, run pct and move forward or you stay on trt for life... its one or the other...

no guarantees on your test levels coming back fully after a cycle... thats why its imperative to run a full pct, which ive also covered in video... you can easily access these on my channel, viewing playlists etc... testosterone taken synthetically will automatically cause you suppression... period... your body gets flooded with outside testosterone its not producing normally, even at lower doses, and then forgets to do it on its own... i dont get what you dont get about the differences though and cant really explain it any easier... you either run a cycle, run pct and move forward or you stay on trt for life... its one or the other...
So is TRT the same thing as running a cycle, just without the PCT?

So is TRT the same thing as running a cycle, just without the PCT?
im sorry, but i dont know what on earth else i can tell you.. NO its not the same because you never come off and you run a much lower dose... i honestly dont know how else i can put it for you, so unfortunately, ive done the best i can do to help... good luck with everything moving forward

These are not the same thing at all. Being treated with testosterone because of a deficiency is not the same as using it for cycle purposes. it is completely different

Top Bottom