napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recent order with sarms x

Trenrage

My first order was smooth, paid them and it came to me quick. But my 2nd order (this one) not so much. I paid them the 25th of march and they sent me tracking # on my order and it got sent the 28th of march. I thought okay good. Then when it got delivered it got delivered to a completely different state and they sent me someone else's tracking #. Then I asked about it and they sent me a different tracking number which was supposed to be mine, and they said it delivered and I checked the tracking number and nothing was even sent yet. This is a very irritating thing to deal with and I hope I can get the correct tracking number and know where my order is

They have yet to give me any trouble with orders did you email them and everything about it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They have yet to give me any trouble with orders did you email them and everything about it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah I asked why they told me my order was delivered but why the tracking said it wasn't even sent yet. We've been emailing back and forth. Its been a mess

That's weird.. I've never had any trouble with SARMSX, but shit happens man. Hopefully you get it handled.

I had a problem with sarmsx too. they double charged me, and when i contacted them, they siad they dont have any record of the doubled charge.

My first order was smooth, paid them and it came to me quick. But my 2nd order (this one) not so much. I paid them the 25th of march and they sent me tracking # on my order and it got sent the 28th of march. I thought okay good. Then when it got delivered it got delivered to a completely different state and they sent me someone else's tracking #. Then I asked about it and they sent me a different tracking number which was supposed to be mine, and they said it delivered and I checked the tracking number and nothing was even sent yet. This is a very irritating thing to deal with and I hope I can get the correct tracking number and know where my order is

A lot of times things happen with USPS out of shippers control with mix ups on tracking info, etc. it's entirely possible that happened here but obviously I don't know the details of your experience. Just keep in contact with sarmsx and they will get you straightened out

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I had a problem with sarmsx too. they double charged me, and when i contacted them, they siad they dont have any record of the doubled charge.

If sarmsx doesn't have a record of the double charge it could possibly be the bank or credit card company too. I've had it happen before myself and it was the banks mess up. If you disputed that extra charge that should take care of it. That's basically what I did and it all made sense when I talked to them and they saw exact same charge twice from the same retailer

A lot of times things happen with USPS out of shippers control with mix ups on tracking info, etc. it's entirely possible that happened here but obviously I don't know the details of your experience. Just keep in contact with sarmsx and they will get you straightened out

I think they sent me a wrong tracking # because they sent me a diff one right away. And they said my order was delivered but it really wasn't shipped yet. I did get another email back saying they'd do a reship

I think they sent me a wrong tracking # because they sent me a diff one right away. And they said my order was delivered but it really wasn't shipped yet. I did get another email back saying they'd do a reship
That's good. Sounds like an honest mixup, but I'm glad it's being handled well

Man this is annoying as hell. Nothing has shipped. No email with updates on anything and they said they ship it and update me with tracking within 72 hours. Wow

Man this is annoying as hell. Nothing has shipped. No email with updates on anything and they said they ship it and update me with tracking within 72 hours. Wow

bro, all you had to do was pm me like everyone said to do.. send me a pm and i'll help get this resolved asap

I've ordered from them 5-6 times. Always in my mailbox within 2 business days of ordering. Hope it works out for you!

hell to the yes I knew it had to be some kind of mix up. shit happens brother but like a good company they make it good

Top Bottom