napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Real Source

Anyone here bro.

Robolics/domestic pharma/biotech/pharmacom

You have a few posts and joined back in Feb, haven't seen the different sponsors in various threads?

Okay thanks. Any opinion on which is best?

We all tend to have ones we're loyal to as established a relationship. But I'd be comfortable ordering from anyone on here. Might try to get in on Valhalla's meme contest, is a good deal if you manage to win!

Everyone has a preference, but like Phurious said, any source here is trusted. It's up to your own choice of whether or not you want to go international or domestic, and I'll also add that lowest price should be the last thing on your list when choosing a source.

You're usually going to have to pay at least the minimum to place an order anyways, so price should always be secondary to service and quality.

[email protected]

Okay thanks. So napsgear and dragon pharma are not any good? I've heard both good and bad from them

Naps is a joke these days and any Dragon gear is a weak attempt at a knockoff of a once great brand that shut down years ago.

Just look around the source talk page bro, do some research and get some emails out and make your own educated choice. That's the best advice anyone can give you besides spoon feeding a stranger, which isn't likely going to happen...

[email protected]

I was just wondering where is a good/legit source/website to order steroids?

I can say am happy with Phurious and Pharmacom having been a customer of both.

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

I'm partial to Robolics myself. There's plenty of logs of the different sources on here though. Stay away from Naps they've been selective scammers for years

Top Bottom