napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Real primo and var!!!???

robert6r

Had what I thought to be a reliable source until I got some var through them witch as definitely not real any way wanting to start test primo var cycle if anyone can shed some light on a reliable source with real prim and var I would appreciate it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. It's not in good taste to come in asking for sources right away. We know nothing about you. How about an introduction for starters. Why would you want var? That's pretty much only useful for women

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. It's not in good taste to come in asking for sources right away. We know nothing about you. How about an introduction for starters. Why would you want var? That's pretty much only useful for women

no one cares about taste or etiquette these days. they just want everything handed to them. I just don't understand it. and yes why would you want bar. are you a woman?

Had what I thought to be a reliable source until I got some var through them witch as definitely not real any way wanting to start test primo var cycle if anyone can shed some light on a reliable source with real prim and var I would appreciate it thanks

Come on man. We don't know a damn thing about you and you are asking for sources??

I think I saw some of that prim stuff your asking for at GNC the other day

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Guys, there's a better way of handling new comers. OP- all of our sources here are great. Browse through the threads of the source section. Introduce yourself including full stats and cycle history in the Sarms and Steroids section.

Guys, there's a better way of handling new comers. OP- all of our sources here are great. Browse through the threads of the source section. Introduce yourself including full stats and cycle history in the Sarms and Steroids section.

You're absolutely right. Every source on here is approved and all solid for sure. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Lol been browsing for so long felt like I was part of this forum already my bad anyway I'm 25 been working out for about 7 years now Was 275 when I started and decided to change my lifestyle and dropped to 170 in a year..now I sit at 196 at roughly 15% body fat...I've done about 4 cycles prior to the one i just started. Previously ive done test tren deca and dbol once.... now I'm on just test hgh and and primo but the a primo I had gotten but I'm real iffy about the primo... also I've bought from hippo a number of times but the shippings gotten alittle steep other than that they've been great and my source I have local is getting alittle sketch so venturing out to find someone more reliable thanks guys you've all been help in the past while I was browsing the forum

Congratulations on the weight loss. That takes a real commitment. But you're on your 5th cycle and you're only 25? When did you start?

Thanks guys yea well I started to young I was 20 my first cycle witch consisted of test only then 2nd and3rd 21 and my 4th 23 and decided I was gonna stop for a while and stay natural for a while becaus I was able to keep decent lean body mass and strength naturally that was until I was diagnosed with hashimotos at 24 after that I started putting on weight and bf no matter how I ate and losing muscle becaus I dropped my food intake dramatically get fat fat again it was ridiculous I mean I was literally eating low carb high protein diet and still gaining fat it was frustrating as hell.. anyway took about a year or so to get my thyroid levels under control through medicine and I slowly started to lose body fat agian and build muscle but now it's like I have to work so much harder for it witch is fine but that why I decided to start up again to give me a little boost

Top Bottom