napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reached my Goal!

caleb18

It finally happened, stepped on the scale today and it read 200.4! So fucking pumped, gave me so much motivation. I made the decision a little over a year ago to get back into shape and hit the gym consistently. Since then I've joined this forum and ran two sarms cycles, first was ostarine and Sr9009 to cut for the summer and second was a bulk of S4 Rad lgd osta and GW which I'm in my third week of pct for. This forum and the guys here have motivated me when I felt down and encouraged my gains all the way so huge thanks! I went from 180 soft to 174 lean and shredded in August and goal was to hit 200 of clean gains for this bulk cycle which I hit today!

Before

a1d8ce7fad0b0e3f721c36afee4ba872.jpg

5c34caf540f88dee0a204681a3df4f6d.jpg

After!!

5961c2ed0d35a8e820410643848dc845.jpg

a54b29378252b3bf56f107cef1fa95c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d0c7d80592f63b5c20e9ab5b048dbfe2.jpg

9cc792407139071a46ba9ae9607f69aa.jpg

Thanks everyone! Dylan, Rick, the fucking 44!! Solid community right here.

Incredible work brother! The changes you have made are very significant and there's no denying that from your pics. What a difference! Very nice job!

Incredible work brother! The changes you have made are very significant and there's no denying that from your pics. What a difference! Very nice job!

Thanks so much, means a lot. You're thread on nutrition helped me immensely!

Thanks bro, appreciate it!

I think your sr/osta log was one of the first I really paid attention to. You did your homework. Listened to Dylan, Rock, and 44s motivation but you put in the hard work and dedication. Amazed by the results man.

I think your sr/osta log was one of the first I really paid attention to. You did your homework. Listened to Dylan, Rock, and 44s motivation but you put in the hard work and dedication. Amazed by the results man.

Thanks bro couldn't have done it without the people of this forum. I almost purchased capsulated osta and 1 andro before I found ISarms. Thank god I didn't.

Thanks bro couldn't have done it without the people of this forum. I almost purchased capsulated osta and 1 andro before I found ISarms. Thank god I didn't.

I hear ya there!!!! I jammed some GEO before I found this site and almost gave up on sarms because I had some fucked up sides and a lethargy set in that I truly had never really seen before. Trashed em. Did a crazy PCT and started SARMSX. Close one!

is that even the same person!! LOL JK, holy shit bro, that's a crazy transformation, definitely got respect in my book

*do not offer to send me gear for a review*
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Awesome transformation bro, shows all the hard work you put dieting and training. I can't help but notice what looks like mild gyno in your final transformation photo. I am going to run my first cycle of osta and gw from sarmsx soon so I was wondering whether you ran an AI on your sarms stack and whether you think it is a good idea for me to do? to my knowledge sarms have a very small chance of aromatization in gyno prone individuals. I've never ran a cycle and i don't know if i'm one of those individuals, so do you think I should run an AI on cycle?

is that even the same person!! LOL JK, holy shit bro, that's a crazy transformation, definitely got respect in my book

*do not offer to send me gear for a review*
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Haha thanks bro!

Awesome transformation bro, shows all the hard work you put dieting and training. I can't help but notice what looks like mild gyno in your final transformation photo. I am going to run my first cycle of osta and gw from sarmsx soon so I was wondering whether you ran an AI on your sarms stack and whether you think it is a good idea for me to do? to my knowledge sarms have a very small chance of aromatization in gyno prone individuals. I've never ran a cycle and i don't know if i'm one of those individuals, so do you think I should run an AI on cycle?

I didn't run an AI, I was always told that sarms didn't aromatize and that's all I've been on. Sure hope it's not gyno, I didn't even give it any thought, including Nolva in my pct so I'm not too worried. I was running a lot though, if you're only running GW and Osta you for sure won't need an AI.

So this transformation is from SARMS? If so I'm VERY impressed!!! Just proves how hard work with great genetics yields phenomenal results.

So this transformation is from SARMS? If so I'm VERY impressed!!! Just proves how hard work with great genetics yields phenomenal results.

Yes, just ran those two sarms cycles along with strict consistent training and good nutrition. I'll maybe run a cycle of test in the future but I'm having great results from sarms at the moment so I'll stick with that!

Yes, just ran those two sarms cycles along with strict consistent training and good nutrition. I'll maybe run a cycle of test in the future but I'm having great results from sarms at the moment so I'll stick with that!

You have great genetics and I see some serious potential if you continue doing things the smart way.

You have great genetics and I see some serious potential if you continue doing things the smart way.

Thanks bro I appreciate it, planning on continuing this for sure. Slow and steady, I'm not in a hurry. With everyone's help here I know I can't go wrong.

Top Bottom