napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ramadan and fasting?

Speaking of rainbows..I have a lil tid bit you might want to pass to your boys over seas..I think they didn't study some pertinent information..you know, that all explosives n munitions of any kind whether it be just a bullet,or tnt,dynamite,c4, plastic explosives ect all carry 2 important ingredients..one being glycerine. the other being gelatin..both are made by pig. so all the extremists who thought blowing themselves up got 72 virgin's...well not really considering pork products ripped through thier body during ignition..therefore they went straight to Hell..makes a good conversation peice during bingo night at the mosque

Bro you're the funniest mofo in the world. I thought I had a sense of humor handing out pork MRE's on humanitarian missions enroute to getting dropped off in the middle of nowhere and having to stalk my ass into a damn position, but that right there was funny af.

eat your normal macros...spread out into many small meals during none fasting hours
DO NOT TRAIN DURING FASTING HOURS....the inability to drink water would be seriously dangerous...if you can't re-hydrate don't work out...wait until after 7pm
do not break your fast with the traditional high sugar content snacks..ie dates....break fast with a normal meal including complex carbs

They can't even drink WATER in their fast?That sounds dangerous,especially because most Muslims/Muslim countries are in a hot environment

Lmfao!!!

Hey OP, my bro your religious fast literally means nothing in the house of gains. It wont make a difference if you fast or not, what time you eat, what time you train, it doesnt matter at all and for 1 week will make no difference.

Your ramadan isn't even a real fast my dude (no offense) it is only a 15 hour fast....most bodybuilders/gym goers who do fasting participate in 16-20 fasts...16 hours is the LOW end, as in the bare minimum or it isn't even considered a fast. 14-15 hours is like skipping breakfast but eating lunch afterwards and thats not really fasting my man.

I totally agree with this.I've done 16 hr IF for months at a time.

But it's true lol
Just like those animal rights activists who only eat raw vegan foods because they refuse to use animal products.

Yet the tires that sit on the Prius they own are made using animal products.

They didnt think shit through lol.

Just like those animal rights activists who only eat raw vegan foods because they refuse to use animal products.

Yet the tires that sit on the Prius they own are made using animal products.

They didnt think shit through lol.

& those Prius batteries are worse for the environment than all the fossil fuels in the world

Got some funny replies and some seriously good informative ones XD Thank you all for the advice and the laugh, at the gym were all bros, believes are only personal things. Thanks again for the quick replies.

It is low, that's why I'm not doing anything else. Eat and train and I we'll see if I'll reach 170 by the end of the year! Hopefully

Got some funny replies and some seriously good informative ones XD Thank you all for the advice and the laugh, at the gym were all bros, believes are only personal things. Thanks again for the quick replies.

I like your attitude bro.Most people get bent out of shape with stuff like this.Way to let it roll off your shoulder & find the humor in it. :thumbup:

Thanks man, You guys are helping people out here, it's a community for people who wanna reach their goals. So ofcourse I'll appreciate everyone and any help and advice I can get.

Thanks man, You guys are helping people out here, it's a community for people who wanna reach their goals. So ofcourse I'll appreciate everyone and any help and advice I can get.

Hey blackkons well done for taking the sillier comments in good spirit. It's nice to see that you appreciate the good advice that has been offered.

Hey blackkons well done for taking the sillier comments in good spirit. It's nice to see that you appreciate the good advice that has been offered.
Yeah, I was originally disappointed to see some of the replies. Way to hang in there OP. I would not cycle during ramadan, and the inability to drink water is going to impact your training. And then there is the likely job/school schedule to balance. Do what you can with training and diet. After the month has passed, start your cycle up and hit it hard. IMO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom