napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 question and my next sarms bulking cycle question.

djlitzow

Question about Rad-140 - Running 30mg a day. What does that compare to running 250mg-500mg of test enanthate a week? Would it be about the equivalent.

My next sarms cycle I will go a bit lighter to give my hormone system a bit of a break (so no lgd 4033). This is a bulking cycle, I'm looking to gain between 10-12 pounds, maybe 15 tops (I want to stay leaner during these bulking cycles, so I can focus on putting on much more size over the next 1-2 years.

Weeks 1-12 Rad-140 30mg a day.
Weeks 1-12 Ostarine 25mg a day
Weeks 1-12 s4 50mg a day split into two doses.
Weeks 4-12 mk 677 25mg a day
Weeks 4-12 Cardarine 10mg a day.

Not sure If I should take 3 or 4 weeks off from the cardarine and mk677.

weeks 9-12 D.A.A
Than post cycle therapy.

Reason I won't be using Cardarine and mk 677 for the first 4 weeks is to give me a break from them. I Have been on cardarine for last 12 weeks and will keep using it until my next cycle. mk-677 I have been on for past 4 months.

hey brother.. the cycle looks great except for the fact your are taking time off 677.. you are supposed to stay on it for a year continuously without cycling off... with gw, you need 2-3 weeks off after 16 weeks and can then start again... you cannot compare rad to test nor can anyone tell you a mg to mg comparison... its not even a reasonable question and there's not a human alive that could answer that... cycle looks great though bro and i expect very strong results...

Question about Rad-140 - Running 30mg a day. What does that compare to running 250mg-500mg of test enanthate a week? Would it be about the equivalent.

My next sarms cycle I will go a bit lighter to give my hormone system a bit of a break (so no lgd 4033). This is a bulking cycle, I'm looking to gain between 10-12 pounds, maybe 15 tops (I want to stay leaner during these bulking cycles, so I can focus on putting on much more size over the next 1-2 years.

Weeks 1-12 Rad-140 30mg a day.
Weeks 1-12 Ostarine 25mg a day
Weeks 1-12 s4 50mg a day split into two doses.
Weeks 4-12 mk 677 25mg a day
Weeks 4-12 Cardarine 10mg a day.

Not sure If I should take 3 or 4 weeks off from the cardarine and mk677.

weeks 9-12 D.A.A
Than post cycle therapy.

Reason I won't be using Cardarine and mk 677 for the first 4 weeks is to give me a break from them. I Have been on cardarine for last 12 weeks and will keep using it until my next cycle. mk-677 I have been on for past 4 months.

You ask an impossible question to answer bro. You can't compare a sarm to injectible testosterone and give an accurate comparison. Two completely different things with different half lives, different results, etc....

DO NOT take a break from the MK-677. It is best to run about a year at a time

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanx for the advice Dylan and Rick :). Fair enough on the Rad question, I just thought there would be studies comparing Rad -140 with Proper Test. When I do eventually take a break from MK-677, how long should I cycle off?.

I mean It's much more supressive than the other sarms.

It is more suppressive, but its the best for packing on muscle. Most dont get that heavily suppressed, its the luck of the genetic lottery.
Me, I was supprssed 50%, and still packed on 12pds of muscle with lgd/rad/Osta, and gw.

I guarantee you, if I can do it, you can.

Thanx for the advice Dylan and Rick :). Fair enough on the Rad question, I just thought there would be studies comparing Rad -140 with Proper Test. When I do eventually take a break from MK-677, how long should I cycle off?.

pct is 3/4 weeks depending on level of suppression (always get pre cycle, mid cycle, and post cycle bloods!)

after pct, 3 weeks off, then can start a new cycle.

suppression on lgd is more than other sarms and jp got hit worse with it but generally, you wont see anything near that... jp is admittedly one that just responds in a major way, good or bad to things... he tore it up when he used it... i remember very well...

as far as 677, i always recommend going the year and then taking 4 weeks off before starting again... there are not studies on what your asking in terms of equivalent dosing...

my next cycle will be lgd, rad140, gw, osta, and probably SR. I have to skip S4, like Dylan said, I seem to be very sides prone, and something about adding S4 to this stack kicked my estrogen riddled ass.

Its just luck of the draw.

No worries thanx guys. I'm into week 2 of my pct from LGD, RAD, and osta cycle and I still feel great, no pct acne breakouts Like when i did steroids a few years ago and I'm still horny/ feel awesome and strength has not dropped at all. No Pct bloods done though.

my next cycle will be lgd, rad140, gw, osta, and probably SR. I have to skip S4, like Dylan said, I seem to be very sides prone, and something about adding S4 to this stack kicked my estrogen riddled ass.

Its just luck of the draw.

Unlucky brother, one thing i got from s4 is mild acne on my upper back *very mild* but it cleared up a week after s4. When i Did steroids years ago I got hit heavily with acne and pct acne bad :(.

Top Bottom