napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 Log 12 weeks

FrankTheTank1

What's up guys , I will try to log as much as possible my rad 140 cycle for 12 weeks! I'm currenlty in college right now so might be hard to keep track the log but I will do my best for you guys.
Will be starting to take 15 mg and might go up to 30mg depends on how well everything goes!
I would like to thanks sarmsx for the beautiful and quality sarms they have :)
PCT; Will be Clomid / GWD for 4 weeks

Here's my stats :
3 years of training
162 pounds ( morning)
5 FT9
19 years old

I have a pretty decent nutrition so I hope to see good results during this cycle!

TODAY:
First Rad dose ( 15 mg )
Hit chest and back all in supersets , I felt good energy in the gym but I don't think that is due to the rad yet,pretty good pump too . Will be hitting legs tommorow night so let's see how it will go

Last edited:
What's up guys , I will try to log as much as possible my rad 140 cycle for 12 weeks! I'm currenlty in college right now so might be hard to keep track the log but I will do my best for you guys.
Will be starting to take 15 mg and might go up to 30mg depends on how well everything goes!
I would like to thanks sarmsx for the beautiful and quality sarms they have :)
PCT; Will be Clomid / GWD for 4 weeks

Here's my stats :
3 years of training
162 pounds ( morning)
5 FT9
19 years old

I have a pretty decent nutrition so I hope to see good results during this cycle!

TODAY:
First Rad dose ( 15 mg )
Hit chest and back all in supersets , I felt good energy in the gym but I don't think that is due to the rad yet,pretty good pump too . Will be hitting legs tommorow night so let's see how it will go

thanks for posting bro... this will be a very good cycle for you.. i will be here for support and help anytime you need it bro... good luck.. work hard, stay consistent and disciplined and you will surpass your goals...

You are a little young to be using anything, but I'm glad to at least see you going with sarms and not steroids. Also on your dosing, the recommended dose of RAD is 20mg per day. I'm not sure how you are coming up with 15mg, but it needs to be 20mg

thanks for posting bro... this will be a very good cycle for you.. i will be here for support and help anytime you need it bro... good luck.. work hard, stay consistent and disciplined and you will surpass your goals...

Thanks dylan for the reply ! Really excited for this!

You are a little young to be using anything, but I'm glad to at least see you going with sarms and not steroids. Also on your dosing, the recommended dose of RAD is 20mg per day. I'm not sure how you are coming up with 15mg, but it needs to be 20mg

Yes I know I'm still young and I could still gain naturally but I decided to give a shot to Sarms. Don't know what to expect from this but from what I've read I could be really impressed. Didn't want to touch AAS with all the sides that comes with it and the liver problems that you could have later on. And the supression would be abit less with sarms than AAS

DAY 2 15 mg

Btw I decided to start with abit lower than 20 mg just to see how my body reacts to it.

So today I woke up at 6 in the morning , had school from 8am to 9 pm so I decided to go train even tho I was tired!

I trained legs but I felt abit tired compared to the other days but I can tell it's from all the school stuff today because usally I don't workout at night so I have more energy.

Actually hited a PR for 15 reps for squats today that I would not normally do during the day so I was impressed. One thing is I was sweating more than the usual.. I don't know if the rad could have an effect on this but anyway

Other than that nothing else. tommorow is shoulders

Top Bottom