napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 For Women

mp147

Hi everyone! Getting ready to start my 4th cycle on LGD and Osta. I'm adding in the S4, GW and S9 for the full stack.

Since I'm getting ready for the stage and don't have a full year of time to run the MK-2866, I would like to add in the RAD-140.

I know that 20mg were the max, but Dylan has been wonderful at recommending 5mg for women due to side effects.....

Do any of the women have any experience with the side effects at the higher doses? If so, what were they????

I'm competing with women who are on Var and Winny and I'm just trying to get all the knowledge I can on leveling the playing field....

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Getting ready to start my 4th cycle on LGD and Osta. I'm adding in the S4, GW and S9 for the full stack.

Since I'm getting ready for the stage and don't have a full year of time to run the MK-2866, I would like to add in the RAD-140.

I know that 20mg were the max, but Dylan has been wonderful at recommending 5mg for women due to side effects.....

Do any of the women have any experience with the side effects at the higher doses? If so, what were they????

I'm competing with women who are on Var and Winny and I'm just trying to get all the knowledge I can on leveling the playing field....

Thank you so much!

i have seen women running it at 20 mg geting water retention and feeling very lethargic.. its best to really ease into it... i would do 10 mg max... as a female, your response is quite huge to it so a little bit is going to go a long way for you

Thank you Dylan! That is so helpful as usual. I was worried about any viralization.....but I guess at 5-10mg I wouldn't have to worry about any sides. Thank you again...

I will be running this here shortly as well. I haven't ran it yet however yes at the higher dose some experienced the sides he mentioned. I will probably go 10 on mine as well. Keep us updated on your progress!!

Awesome MissBizz! I most definitely will. On my 3rd cycle of the LGD and Osta my gains were awesome, but now that I'm getting closer to being on stage against enhanced athletes I'm thinking the RAD may help. I will be following you as well!!!

Definitely both of you keep us updated. There isn't a whole lot of info out there on women using RAD, so that info would be very helpful

y
Thank you Dylan! That is so helpful as usual. I was worried about any viralization.....but I guess at 5-10mg I wouldn't have to worry about any sides. Thank you again...

your very welcome! you wont have to worry about any virilization with it even if you ran it higher but definitely keep it moderate.. i want you to be as successful as possible with this stack

Thanks again to everyone! Yes I haven't found much info on the RAD for women, but all signs are looking good.

Thank you for all of your feedback on this forum. I have learned so much from all of you. I appreciate all of your answers.

Thanks again to everyone! Yes I haven't found much info on the RAD for women, but all signs are looking good.

Thank you for all of your feedback on this forum. I have learned so much from all of you. I appreciate all of your answers.

you are very welcome.. you can come to me anytime you need help!

Top Bottom