napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions on First Cycle & TRT

Ill do that, I can only go to the gym once a day so I need to get in my cardio and lifting in same session. It usually takes me at least 2 hours to get in my lifting sets so I will need to add in the 45 min before that. But as they say, you get in what you put in.
Bro, id fix that split. It's going to be hard to grow on that in my opinion. 2 hours on weights is too long for one. Then you're adding cardio in too? Who the fuck wants to spend 3 hours in the gym? You'll be burning so much glycogen and energy that it will make it damn near impossible to eat enough to grow....not to mention recovery lacking. You're training some things twice a week and some things you aren't. Cut everything down to once a week and cut those sessions down to like an hour. Maybe 75 minutes tops but you really don't need that. Mine are 45 minutes on average which is more than plenty. Sometimes less is more. Go in and hit it hard to break down the muscle then leave. If you train hard enough, there's no fucking way you're making it two hours. Not the way I train anyways.

Gonna preach one more time on making sure your TRT is dead on before adding any more compounds to the mix. A lab report after 6 weeks of TRT is not enough time to see how you are going to react to test. Your Estrodial is a little high before even going into regular Test injections, I'm betting you will need to go on an AI in the next 6 weeks. Then you'll need additional time to see how the AI is working and how you are reacting to everyday life with higher ranged T. Patience is the key hear.........stay on strict TRT for 12 months.......make sure you are "dialed in" perfectly before adding more compounds. If you add compounds before you are dialed in, you won't be sure if upcoming side affects are from the added compounds or the TRT that had not yet shown side affects. It can throw you into a very frustrating spin......not fun. We see here it here all the time.

bro, id fix that split. It's going to be hard to grow on that in my opinion. 2 hours on weights is too long for one. Then you're adding cardio in too? Who the fuck wants to spend 3 hours in the gym? You'll be burning so much glycogen and energy that it will make it damn near impossible to eat enough to grow....not to mention recovery lacking. You're training some things twice a week and some things you aren't. Cut everything down to once a week and cut those sessions down to like an hour. Maybe 75 minutes tops but you really don't need that. Mine are 45 minutes on average which is more than plenty. Sometimes less is more. Go in and hit it hard to break down the muscle then leave. If you train hard enough, there's no fucking way you're making it two hours. Not the way i train anyways.

x 1,000 >>>>>

Bro, id fix that split. It's going to be hard to grow on that in my opinion. 2 hours on weights is too long for one. Then you're adding cardio in too? Who the fuck wants to spend 3 hours in the gym? You'll be burning so much glycogen and energy that it will make it damn near impossible to eat enough to grow....not to mention recovery lacking. You're training some things twice a week and some things you aren't. Cut everything down to once a week and cut those sessions down to like an hour. Maybe 75 minutes tops but you really don't need that. Mine are 45 minutes on average which is more than plenty. Sometimes less is more. Go in and hit it hard to break down the muscle then leave. If you train hard enough, there's no fucking way you're making it two hours. Not the way I train anyways.
i agree all the way

Ok, thanks btw...So, I switched up my routine, yesterday was the first day on the new split (chest & delts got a good dose of DOMS today). New split I'm going to give a shot is this:

Mon - Chest / Very Light Leg Work
Tue - Back
Wed - Shoulders / Traps
Thu - Legs (Complete)
Fri - Arms / Very Light Chest
Sat - Rest
Sun - Rest

Ok, thanks btw...So, I switched up my routine, yesterday was the first day on the new split (chest & delts got a good dose of DOMS today). New split I'm going to give a shot is this:

Mon - Chest / Very Light Leg Work
Tue - Back
Wed - Shoulders / Traps
Thu - Legs (Complete)
Fri - Arms / Very Light Chest
Sat - Rest
Sun - Rest

I like this better but I would still take a day off in between.

Definitely going to take your advice and give my new split a shot. I don't track my calories or protein but here is a typical Mon-Fri:

Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs and 2 handfuls of spinach with olive oil, 2 cups of black coffee
Meal 2 - Shake (2 scoops of BSN Syntha 6 EDGE w/water)
Meal 3 - PB&J / Diet Coke or Pepsi
Meal 4 - Shake (2 scoops of BSN Syntha 6 EDGE w/water)
Pre-Workout Meal 5 - 1 1/2 cups of white rice / 6-8 oz chicken breast
Post-Workout Meal 6 - 1/2 lbs ground beef with some kind of vegetable's or a protein shake with fruit
Meal 7 - Shake (2 scoops of BSN Syntha 6 EDGE w/water)

Will do, they did end up putting me on an AI. I'm taking 1 mg. of Arimidex a week (split up in 1/2 mg doses same days I inject). I will wait it out until everything is dialed in. Im just going to train and grow as much as I can for now on the additional TRT my body is getting use to. My Test levels are a bit over 1000 now.

Understood, seems like the agreed approach here is sometimes less is more. I don't count calories but this is a typical mon-fri:

Meal 1 - 4 whole eggs / 2 handfuls of spinach cooked in olive oil
Meal 2 - Shake (2 scoops of BSN Syntha 6 EDGE w/water)
Meal 3 - PB&J - Heavy on the PB
Meal 4 - Shake (2 scoops of BSN Syntha 6 EDGE w/water)
Pre-Workout Meal 5 - White rice and 6-8 oz of chicken breast
Post workout Meal 6 - Ground beef with some kind of veggie or a protein shake with fruit
Before bed Meal 7 - Shake (1 scoop of BSN Syntha 6 EDGE w/water or milk)

I also take a probiotic and a multi V every day. Throw in some BCAA's w / creatine sometimes during my workout as well.

there's no need to use 5 servings of protein powder and especially not bsn syntha, which is not so great for you as it is... i would cut down on that and switch your powder as well... the rest of your diet doesnt look too bad at all... i would alternate out ground beef and only have that a few times a week and maybe switch with a white fish etc. but you need to lose the bsn.. its much higher in calories and fat and sodium that most quality powders... you are taking in 1000 calories of it just in powder along with a high value of your fat and saturated fat in a day and almost half of your sodium.. .not good

there's no need to use 5 servings of protein powder and especially not bsn syntha, which is not so great for you as it is... i would cut down on that and switch your powder as well... the rest of your diet doesnt look too bad at all... i would alternate out ground beef and only have that a few times a week and maybe switch with a white fish etc. but you need to lose the bsn.. its much higher in calories and fat and sodium that most quality powders... you are taking in 1000 calories of it just in powder along with a high value of your fat and saturated fat in a day and almost half of your sodium.. .not good

Ok, thats a good point. Sometimes its really hard to get meals in even when I prep, not making excuses though. What would be your ideal powder you would throw in your diet for some extra protein? Thank you again for being so approachable and responsive! When I started taking my training more seriously I would binge-watch/listen to Dylan Gemelli, Lee Priest and Rich Piana vidz on my way to work every morning. I did FB message YouTube asking for all your vidz to be put back up, small thing for me to do but I figure every message might help.

Ok, thats a good point. Sometimes its really hard to get meals in even when I prep, not making excuses though. What would be your ideal powder you would throw in your diet for some extra protein? Thank you again for being so approachable and responsive! When I started taking my training more seriously I would binge-watch/listen to Dylan Gemelli, Lee Priest and Rich Piana vidz on my way to work every morning. I did FB message YouTube asking for all your vidz to be put back up, small thing for me to do but I figure every message might help.
i really appreciate that brother, thank you!

so a few good options...

1. MAN SPORTS clean protein... very very good option and the one i use now

2. truenutrition.com you can actually create your own blend and its VERY HIGH quality... more expensive but you get what you pay for...

Try supplementing your diet with 2% or 0% greek yogurt (14gr of protein in 3/4 of a cup), small tuna cans in olive oil (21gr of protein per 80gr can) and nuts, not too much if you're cutting. We have become way too dependant in "powders" imho....

Top Bottom