napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions and SARM Stack Opinions

LateStarterUK

I wanted to get some input on a stack I’m looking at doing. Ok so I’m currently 38, got into this game late at 36. One of these skinny fat guys, 6 foot tall, used to be 95kg, did loads of cardio but no weights for a year and got myself down to 75kg. Had ZERO muscle and still couldn't get rid of that flabby belly. More meat on a sparrow was a regular comment in the office ;)

So I started with strength training. For the first 6 months I was told to just eat..(gym PT’s huh). Sure I gained some muscle but I got really fat and bloated. So then I started eating at just below maintenance and training hard. I didn't want to undo the muscle and hard work I had put in. 18 months later Ive managed to get down to 90kg. Happy with the muscle I have but still had loads belly fat.

So. 6 weeks ago I decided to use enhancements to burn the fat. I tried to source some ephedrine, but all I got was bunk. Gave up and went with what looked like a risky but easy to obtain route of clen. Now I don''t need a lecture on clen. I read loads and decided to find out for myself. I have a VERY high tolerance to stims and have done well with clen. Minimal side effects (little bit shakey in the hands and my sleep is messed up at times). Im now starting on week 3 at 120mcg with Ketotifen. Plan to finish my 4 week cycle. Say what you will about it but I have lost 8kg and i've not really lost any strength. I'm not making those newbie gains like I was, but in the kind of deficit I’m in, I’m happy. I know though that clen is bad for you. Since looking into what I have always considered cheating ;) I have stumbled across SARMS.

So, I would like to start running a LEAN bulk up with SARMS once I’m done cutting and given my body a break from clen.

This is the stack I’m looking at:

Week 1-12 LGD-4033 10mg/day
Week 1-12 MK-677 25mg/day*
Week 1-12 Cardarine 20mg/day

What I would like to now is LGD going to bloat me out again? Would I be better if I wanted a leaner look to use OST? Is it worth throwing Cardarine into this stack?

Also, what kind of calorie surplus should I be aiming for on SARMS. I don't want to overeat as much as I don't want to undereat.

Help a newbie out guys!

real lgd would not bloat you at all... cardarine is a great addition to any stack and i personally never run any stacks without it... sarms preserve muscle so you dont want to go too high on a surplus but only you can decide how your body responds... all anyone can do is give you a general guess but even a nutritionist has to monitor you and see how you are responding

Im wondering as my BF is still around 15% if I should eat a slight def and see if I can recomp a little. That stack still look ok for a recomp?

Dylan, how realistic are these recomp plans? Ive always been dubious if its possible. Are sarms that magic? Ive still got PLENTY of newbie gains to be made I know that!

My stack arrived today, im wondering if I should of added S4? started getting pricey and I dont sleep well so MK677 looked appealing!

Well, ive noticed this week ive lost a little strength. As I said ive been running clen and in various deficits. Macros and diet is good, Hitting at least 200g a day protein and 70g fat, really low carb diet. Cardio is a 30 minute cycle each way to work 5 times a week and lots of walking, apart from that I have a desk job. Do the fierce 5 workout 3 times a week.

Im dropping the clen from today, Ive had almost 4 weeks on it and any benefits I felt I had / imagined I had seem to be going so Im done with that cycle. Im starting to actually feel like im loosing strength so I want to eat a bit more.

Ideally, in a fairytale kind of way I would be able to continue to drop body fat, which is still pretty high and all around my belly, and build a little muscle. Of course I know enough to know thats VERY difficult to do naturally. My plan is to start eating at maintenance now, and with the cycle to work that should put me in def of 200 maybe 300 cals a day 5 days a week and eat maintenance or less over the weekend. I guess I will just see how it all goes.

Ive heard mixed stuff about SARMS, most peoples on gear say just do gear. I can't though man. I used to have substance misuse issues and I don't want to put myself around needles again, plus my partner would literally leave me if she found that shit on me, Im not willing to do that to her or myself. Im sure naturally I could make some gains like I have been, but, my body tends to store belly fat on even a lean bulk, and burn muscle away on a cut, I just cat seem to break through. Im 38, late in the game.. I want an easy road haha ;)

what do you expect with clen? of course you lost strength... you'll notice a change when you stop that shit man

Yeah it was a cheap and easy to obtain thing I jumped into man. I lost lots of weight really fast, mostly water I imagine. Its not something I think ill do again though!

Do you have experience with MK677 btw? Will it always make me this damn hungry? I just felt like I hadn't eaten in months (I havnt I guess) and done about 1500cals in junk food in an hour. Feel great though on the Cardarine stuff.. read I would

Top Bottom