napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about first cycle of tren

Drew

I've done some cycles over the past 4 years - I generally go 3-6 months on per year . I'm about to do my first tren cycle and wondering if anyone can suggest some things I need for on cycle and for pct . I have nolvadex but I understand that's not great to take on cycle ? Any help to make this as safe as possible would be appreciated .

D

Drew said:
I've done some cycles over the past 4 years - I generally go 3-6 months on per year . I'm about to do my first tren cycle and wondering if anyone can suggest some things I need for on cycle and for pct . I have nolvadex but I understand that's not great to take on cycle ? Any help to make this as safe as possible would be appreciated .

D

Youll need caber.
and aromasin.
And a test base. ..whats ur stats and previous experience?

6"2 and about 235 currently - 31 . I've always run test Enanthate about 400 mg a week .

Should I switch to test Ace while on tren ace ?

Also regarding tren dosage what would you suggest - again I like to stay to the low end of dosages .. Same Regarding Caber and aromasin what would you suggest for dosages ? And I take both those on cycle I assume ?

I have really never had any major side effects to date - other then having to shave my head more often lol . So I always want to know as much as I can before trying something new

Drew said:
6"2 and about 235 currently - 31 . I've always run test Enanthate about 400 mg a week .

Also regarding tren dosage what would you suggest - again I like to stay to the low end of dosages .. Same Regarding Caber and aromasin what would you suggest for dosages ? And I take both those on cycle I assume ?

I have really never had any major side effects to date - other then having to shave my head more often lol . So I always want to know as much as I can before trying something new

did you take Aromasin on your previous Test cycles?

the standard doses for Aromasin are 12.5mg EOD and Caber is 0.5mg Every 3 days. Aromasin can be used more frequently or higher dose but if you were taking 400mg TEST with no Estrogen problems before then you should be ok with the standard 12.5mg EOD

Drew said:

Ill warn u tren is rough....
caber is .5 mg twice per week
aromasin 12.5 EOD
take both
test ace or e dosent matter much. Which ever ur comfortable with. Tren is typically dosed at 100 mg EOD. But you can run it lower like 75 EOD
tren is usually ran for 8 weeks...u need the caber while running tren but can drop it when ur finished the tren . U want the test to run at minimum 12 weeks

No I've never take aromasin on previous test cycles . I have nolvadex but never took it cause I didn't see a point . I've been very lucky - sex drive has always been fine , really never any issues . But as you just said tren is rough . I don't want to take it and be all messed up after

Drew said:
No I've never take aromasin on previous test cycles . I have nolvadex but never took it cause I didn't see a point . I've been very lucky - sex drive has always been fine , really never any issues . But as you just said tren is rough . I don't want to take it and be all messed up after

why Tren then man? there are plenty of safer alternatives. what about Deca or NPP?

TheSVPdeal said:
Not sure why you're referring to tren as unsafe

who me?

i said safer alternatives, not that tren is unsafe but it can be more dangerous then other AAS, especially since this guy said he just ran TEST only in the past.. and now he wants to jump to Tren, that seems kind of a harsh jump imo

Drew said:

D

Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Caber 0.5mg twice per week
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day

PCT

CLOMID 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg ED

SpikedEggnog said:
TheSVPdeal said:
Not sure why you're referring to tren as unsafe

who me?

i said safer alternatives, not that tren is unsafe but it can be more dangerous then other AAS, especially since this guy said he just ran TEST only in the past.. and now he wants to jump to Tren, that seems kind of a harsh jump imo

Tren is the harshest thing I ever used. It is wonderfull but you do not go into it blindly. Learn as much as possible about it. Start it to the lower end of dosing. Have your self prepared for the sides. Your kidneys may hurt, and your heart may pound. My sides were dark brown piss, soaking wet clothes at least twice per night, anger, zits, high BP and felt like my eyeballs were going to shoot out of my head. Most sides passed, and finally I was left with 5% BF and a body made out of concrete. The veins in my arms were so large that you could see them pulsate. My dose was 100mg MWFri. Sat 300 trenE. I did not use it until I was 36 years old so it came very late in my life of cycles.

I felt great on Tren and had some great gains as well. I don't think it's as crazy as people make it out to be, but you better be educated and have the proper ancillaries. Run the prop for 10 weeks and run your Tren for 6-8 weeks. I found that anything after 8 weeks isn't necessary for Tren and that 6-8 weeks is the sweet spot.

Have Letro on hand, and get some caber for sure. Rick gave you a good layout bro, you could follow that.

I personally like running the test lower then the Tren, but everyone will comment differently in that regard.

question on the caber...who likes it better than prami?

I never used either but can anyone chime in on their results and experiences using both

Re: RE: Re: Questions about first cycle of tren

jazzy mclicious said:
question on the caber...who likes it better than prami?

I never used either but can anyone chime in on their results and experiences using both
Caber is much better in my opinion. Prami can have some bad side effects and make you feel like shit

I use tren on cruise and blast it as the primary AAS. I don't find it harsh on my body at all. I know that I am not the norm, however.

Saying that it is the harshest, however, is also user dependent. All orals (winny and proviron included) make me breathe hard and crash my blood sugar. I feel like shit on them the whole time. In contrast, I can run tren at 700 each week and look and feel amazing while only using aromasin at 12.5 mg twice each week.

No I don't want mass ! I'm a big naturally . when I was 14 I was 6"0 200 lbs and in amazing shape . I had a scolership to university for swimming - so I know what training hard is all about . But as per the above question no I don't want to gain mass . I was to get lean and ripped muscle . I had friends who love Seca but everyone of them has said it messed up their sex drive and their dick wouldn't work . I'm 31 with a 23 yr old gorlfriend - my dick must work lol ! Rickrock thanks for the two lists for on cycle and pct ! That's exsactly what I was looking for

FYI- this is subject was my first post on this forum and honestly couldn't be more happy with the fast responses and help from all who have replied . It's a huge help and for me the point of these forums is to learn as much as possible to make things a safe as possible for long term health - so again thanks to all in the forum (and to Dylan's videos that brought me here )

D

Also what should caber cost ?

The only option my source offers is :

COBALT CABERGOLINE 0.5mg
Manufacturer - COBALT CANADA
$150 for 8 tabs !!! ( this seems insane to me lol)

is this correct pricing or should I search elsewhere ?

Always appreciated,

D

Top Bottom