napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Question to pharma lady about TDT rapid and extend

ilovebb

I need to order more of the eq,test ace and tren hex to continue my cycle and I saw your sept offer with the TDT blends.
I'm actually thinking to try some on top of my cycle.
Being a blend,looks like I could add some extra CCs to my cycle without adding a significant amount of oil..I like that idea a lot.

How would you recommend I add a TDT to my cycle? Do you think 1 ml 3 times x week would be good?
Obviously the TDT rapid would be the best choice at this stage of my contest prep?

How about the TDT extend? Would that be more suitable for an off season stack?

Sorry if I m asking here directly.i thought your reply might be of help to other members that might be interested in the TDT blend just like I am.

Thank you

I am doing this right now. I added her TDT Extend and Tren Hex. What is the rest of your cycle looking like? I think next time around I am going to try the rapid as well. Usually blends fuck me up and I am crippled for days. Not this one. Super smooth and painless.

ilovebb said:
I need to order more of the eq,test ace and tren hex to continue my cycle and I saw your sept offer with the TDT blends.
Being a blend,looks like I could add some extra CCs to my cycle without adding a significant amount of oil..I like that idea a lot.

How would you recommend I add a TDT to my cycle? Do you think 1 ml 3 times x week would be good?
Obviously the TDT rapid would be the best choice at this stage of my contest prep?

Sorry if I m asking here directly.i thought your reply might be of help to other members that might be interested in the TDT blend just like I am.

Thank you

For TDT Rapid i suggest you add 4ml per week, 1ml every other day if under 10 weeks to contest, if longer you can use TDT Extend at 3-4ml per week.

markdevito said:
I am doing this right now. I added her TDT Extend and Tren Hex. What is the rest of your cycle looking like? I think next time around I am going to try the rapid as well. Usually blends fuck me up and I am crippled for days. Not this one. Super smooth and painless.

Happy to hear you like the TDT Extend, my blend products never hurt, a lot of time, effort and money was put into developing these products, if it cause pain i would not sell.

markdevito said:

my cycle is basically eq/test ace/tren hex+ GH,all from Pharma Lady ..i was thinking to try one of those blends to add a little volume to my cycle..
i have never tried blends,i am very curious...in 1 ml of stuff you can have 3 different compounds..very convenient,not so much oil to be added..so if you tell me it s very smooth,im definitely even more interested now,lol...

thank you

Pharma Lady said:
ilovebb said:

Thank you

For TDT Rapid i suggest you add 4ml per week, 1ml every other day if under 10 weeks to contest, if longer you can use TDT Extend at 3-4ml per week.

thank you very much,i think im gonna email you later on,lol

Top Bottom