napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question over sarms

bromants

I'm 185 5,7 I've been dieting (cutting) Slowly working one my calories and macro. I'm doing 50 percent protein 25 fat and 25 carbs and it's working pretty good but i wanted to add in sarms and not roids nor shit from a store that's a waste of money. ( Not saying everything is but some).
I want to thank you for your video's and helping people understand. It helps me out so much man I appreciate it a lot I watch every video.
I'm looking to lean out, but still keep in muscle mass.
I work out everyday but Thursday. I have increased my cardio. Also which is better hiit or long and slow cardio for example fast walk for an hour? I am currently doing a mixture of both and I lift upper one day and lower the next with some core work before my workouts

1-12 rad 120 20 mg a day in the am. Is that 3 bottles?
1-12 s4 50 mg 25 am 25 pm. Is that 3 bottles as well?
1-12 Gw 510516 20 mg 30 mins before workout. Is that 3 as well? The deal is buy 2 get one 1 which is a lot better.

I wanted to know if I could add in mk-677 for maximum results if so how many mg a day? And is that okay to take 12 weeks?

Pct
Mini pct stack 13-16
Clo 50/25/25/25
Gw 20 mg a day

you absolutely can add 677 here brother...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Try lowering your protein too. Pro should be .8-1.2 grams per lbs. Then raise your carbs

Why do you suggest lowering Protein to 0.8-1.2g per lb when OP is currently cutting, wouldn't it be better (for satiation purpose) to have Protein nearer 1.5g per lb?

Why do you suggest lowering Protein to 0.8-1.2g per lb when OP is currently cutting, wouldn't it be better (for satiation purpose) to have Protein nearer 1.5g per lb?

Protein doesn't change regardless of cutting or not. Your body can only use so much protein. Many use high protein diets because that use to be the normal. Clinical testing shows that it's not necessary. Plus lower protein means more carbs which makes cutting easier.

I disagree, the more carbs consumed the hungrier one gets when in a caloric deficit, at least that is what happens to me, even when I am in a caloric surplus I find myself hungrier than when I am in deficit and the only difference is I have increased carbs.

I disagree, the more carbs consumed the hungrier one gets when in a caloric deficit, at least that is what happens to me, even when I am in a caloric surplus I find myself hungrier than when I am in deficit and the only difference is I have increased carbs.

Carbs are burned as an energy source and digest faster than protein which fat digests even slower. Try a bit more of fats to help hunger and even adding fiber. My business partner is a registered dietician and we work together with many clients from competitors to average weight loss. Carbs are not the enemy and high protein diets aren't superior. A well balanced diet is the best approach

Didn't say carbs were the enemy I just find for me when consuming more carbs I find that I want to eat sooner than if I ate a high protein meal with the same caloric value. When I did low carb last year I found dieting very easy on less than 30g with 220-300g protein, however performance in the gym was dire so now when dieting I keep carbs at 150-200g all taken pre and post evening workout.

Last edited:
Didn't say carbs were the enemy I just find for me when consuming more carbs I find that I want to eat sooner than if I ate a high protein meal with the same caloric value. When I did keto last year I found it dieting very easy on less than 30g, however performance in the gym was dire so now when dieting I keep carbs at 150-200g all taken pre and post evening workout.
That's good. The most important thing is is to find what works best for you. Everyone is different and I approach each client from a scientific starting point. What I do myself isn't anything I've done with a client but it's what works for me. I'll cut starting at 3800 cals and 400-450 carbs. I bulk starting at 5100 cals about 600-650 carbs. I'm constantly learning and trying things but I enjoy the science behind why.

i dont think lowering protein is wise to that level.. carbs are definitely not the enemy, i agree but i have been using certain diets for now, 15 years and higher protein diets are far more efficient for cutting... you dont want to go overboard like some do but i completely and thoroughly disagree about lowering your protein like that and increasing carbs...

Everyone has there own opinion and we all do things differently. I've been working with clients for over 12 years from average weight loss to competitors and student athletes. I'm currently working with a number of D1 athletes. All my methods are research based. My partner is a RD from the top school in the country and received her masters in clinical dietitics. All my knowledge is from medical research with proven studies. I'm not trying to argue or steer someone incorrectly just explaining my thoughts.

well then we can agree to disagree then.. i have just as much if not more experience and have had thousands and thousands of clients so i can say the exact same things and i have worked with professional boxers as well, STRICTLY diet based so i dont think i was brought in for that not knowing what im talking about... i have more hands on experience than you can imagine so not sure what your bringing up someone having a masters degree has to do with it... if you have experience with clients that works, thats great, i applaud that but it sounds like you are being condescending when i likely have more experience with higher level athletes than yourself and i never brought that up once

Top Bottom