napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence Sarms

BigBusiness

This is a review for Pure Essence Sarms. Placed my order on July 24th and long behold my care package was in my mail box on July 27th. Customer service was completely professional, tracking number was sent as soon as the package hit the mail. I can't put enough emphasis on the way they handle their business. Top notch bar none!!! An absolute pleasure on all aspects. Since ordered these I figured I would start the GW from the post cycle stack i ordered earlier. Im not much of a drinker so a full dropper of GW kinda put a buzz on...lol must be suspended in everclear because its some strong alcohol or maybe I'm just a light weight. After 4 days I've noticed an increase in endurance big time!! 10 seconds in between sets and full sets being pushed out. In the 4 days of using the GW I've found it to be perfect for circuit training because going from one exercise to another was a breeze!!! Pure Essence has the sarms game on lock down!!!!

Attachments

• Sarms1.jpg
    Sarms1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 64
Re: RE: Pure Essence Sarms

BigBusiness said:
This is a review for Pure Essence Sarms. Placed my order on July 24th and long behold my care package was in my mail box on July 27th. Customer service was completely professional, tracking number was sent as soon as the package hit the mail. I can't put enough emphasis on the way they handle their business. Top notch bar none!!! An absolute pleasure on all aspects. Since ordered these I figured I would start the GW from the post cycle stack i ordered earlier. Im not much of a drinker so a full dropper of GW kinda put a buzz on...lol must be suspended in everclear because its some strong alcohol or maybe I'm just a light weight. After 4 days I've noticed an increase in endurance big time!! 10 seconds in between sets and full sets being pushed out. In the 4 days of using the GW I've found it to be perfect for circuit training because going from one exercise to another was a breeze!!! Pure Essence has the sarms game on lock down!!!!
Very nice review, and thank you for the feedback my friend!! I'm glad you are enjoying the results that oure essence brings, and had such a good experience ordering from their top notch customer service :)

BigBusiness said:

That is great to hear bro! Im so thrilled to see you are having such a great experience thus far and the beauty of this is that it only gets better! I am really looking forward to your progress and results! Make sure to keep us updated throughout bro... Thank you for posting the review and feedback

Top Bottom