napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence review

spicoli

I'm exciting about my order from Pure Essence, MK & GW, they were very helpful and came quickly. Great Customer Service. I'm currently in pct right now and will be posting my results in a few weeks.

Re: RE: Pure Essence review

spicoli said:
I'm exciting about my order from Pure Essence, MK & GW, they were very helpful and came quickly. Great Customer Service. I'm currently in pct right now and will be posting my results in a few weeks.
You got that right brother! Customer service is as good as it gets, and as you'll soon see the product results are better than any other sarms out there as well. Please Keep us updated on your thoughts and progress :)

spicoli said:

great to hear brother and i would expect nothing less! i can't wait to see your results! make sure to keep us updated!

I just wanted to add to this - I placed an order for GW 2 days ago and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today (on the opposite side of the country). Also, their customer service was fantastic coming up with an invoice for the sale they are running on theses forums. I'm kinda giddy to see how I take to the stuff.

That being said, it does sorta taste like I let a robot finish in my mouth.

Quick question - are you guys storing your vials in the fridge? Does it matter too much?

Partikkel said:
I just wanted to add to this - I placed an order for GW 2 days ago and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today (on the opposite side of the country). Also, their customer service was fantastic coming up with an invoice for the sale they are running on theses forums. I'm kinda giddy to see how I take to the stuff.

That being said, it does sorta taste like I let a robot finish in my mouth.

Quick question - are you guys storing your vials in the fridge? Does it matter too much?

thats excellent brother.. thats what its all about!! im thrilled to hear about your experience...

DO NOT store in the fridge... keep in a cool and dry place... a medicine cabinet or cupboard... you don't want to expose to extreme conditions...

Top Bottom