napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Public apology to BGS/9th

guyjustar

Hey all I feel the need to make a public apology to the amazing guys over at BGS. One of the things I try and pride myself on is the ability to man-up when I make a mistake and apologize. So, here is what transpired: Placed an order with BGS as normal and there were some issues with the order going out. A mix up and the order wasn't shipped when it was supposed to. BGS was professional as always and answered all my emails when I emailed them. Instead of being patient and trusting in the fact that BGS would make it right and get the order out to me, I sent more emails inquiring about the order. Basically, I was being a little bitch and I know I had to have become a bother. Never once did BGS get annoyed or frustrated (if they did they remained professional) and still replied to my emails! The order finally touched down yesterday! BGS/9th I just want to say here to you publicly I apologize for being a nuisance and not being patient. For anybody here who hasn't used BGS they are the absolute best guys to work with. I'll probably get shredded for this and if I do I deserve it. So, BGS I will be a lifetime customer of yours and sorry for all the little bitch emails asking about the order. Thanks for being professional and patient and getting me my order!!

i will only mess with like 2 maybe 3 ugl..BGS at top of that list. and i only got a few runs under my belt but they are just always the best to deal with

Good for you to man up and do the right thing. We need people to follow in your footsteps when things like these arise.

I can appreciate your efforts to make this right.

BGS is a staple around here for a reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I can appreciate your efforts to make this right.

BGS is a staple around here for a reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree with you more! They were professional and always answered my emails no matter how bothersome I must have been.

I ordered a couple Tuesdays ago and just got my delivery on Saturday. I did email 9th a couple times but he kept me in the loop and it was all good.

These guys are top notch.

Class move. Well said, learn and grow from it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think in this business ppl are prone to be a little on the nervous side as well as excited (like a child waiting for Christmas) so it can cause someone to act a little different than normal. Props to ya brother for admitting to being a little bitch;)...

Top Bottom