napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proposed first cycle (help me out with this one)

bombsquadted

Hi guys. I finished my first SARMS cycle recently (LG-S4-Rad-GW). I've also been taking MK-677 for about 4 months and will be continuing to for at least the next year. I put on about 10-12 pounds of muscle and have kept my gains since completing PCT. I also was using a dermacrine test base during cycle for what it's worth. I am looking to start my first pinning cycle and figured I would keep with the church of isarms in that I am planning on a test only cycle but here is where I am asking for your opinions with either what I proposed in cycle or during pct. I am planning on doing this cycle at least 2months out from when I ended my sarms cycle pct. So here it is:

Sust at 350mg/week week 1-12 (pinning 175mg on Monday and Thursday)

S-4 (50mg split dose) and LGD (10mg) week- 1-12

Aromasin 12.5 eod week 1-12 and thru pct

(after day 17 of last pin) PCT of,

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW and MK 2866

and of course the continuation of the aromasin as previously mentioned.

I would love to hear comments, ideas, "oh hell no", etc. I am curious about adding in proviron and wanted to see what the thoughts were on that as well as what doseage and what time table in the cycle it would be recommended.

Thanks guys.

Beautiful first cycle bro. Nice base of sust and a good dose. Good job doing your research.
Just watch your aromasin dose. If that was me, that would be a little too much but most people that is a good dose.
Pct looks good as well. 12 weeks like this is perfect man.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks Saiyan, any opinions on throwing in proviron? I'm not quite sure what doseage (50mg?) or what weeks I would want to utilize it in cycle. I would definitely be interested in incorporating it since it sounds like a great addition for this cycle. Again though, this is all theory for me since reading and asking questions is all I have to go off of right now.

I've run proviron only twice and some without it. If you can, go ahead and add it in. 50-75mg is a great addition.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

well fuck me! someone that did their homework!!! BEAUTIFUL BRO... if you only knew how nice this is for me to see! to answer your proviron question, definitely add it... i literally dont run anything without it anymore... 50 mg per day is excellent... great job on putting this together man... let me know if you ever have any other questions

Thanks guys. FWIW Dylan, I have been reading and researching on here for a while so my proposed cycle comes from you, rick and everybody else pitching in their knowledge/experience. I extremely appreciate all the no-bullshit information provided here and the job the mods do keeping the bullshit from percolating.

So I'll pencil in the proviron at 50mg a day while on cycle. Should I drop the aromasin dose back to 12.5mg e3d now due to the SLIGHT anti-estrogen the proviron will provide? I'm also curious during the 17 days after last pin if I should discontinue the proviron and sarms on the last day of pinning. Thanks so much fellas

It really is refreshing to see someone who actually took the time to make sure that they did things right!
May the gains be huge and fat free!!!

Thanks guys. So do you think I should drop the aromasin back to every 3rd day instead of every other day based off the sust doseage and the slight anti-estrogen effect I'll get from the 50mg of proviron? Saiyan really made me aware that it might be a tad much and admittedly it does seem like a lot of guys that do 12.5mg of aromasin eod on cycle are often running up to 500mg test a week with tren/deca/winny, etc added on top of that.

Last edited:
Add the proviron bro!

For my first test cycle I added 50mg Proviron ED week 6-12 and enjoyed a noticeable increase in libido.

Lol it was almost too much, but not quite. Muscle hardness seemed to improve ever so slightly as well but I am not super lean so its difficult for me to accurately gauge that aspect.

Keep your Aro at 12.5mg EOD and dose it at night before bedtime to avoid any lethargy. If you begin to feel somewhat tired during the day and experience unusual joint soreness after a few weeks you can back off to E3D. Everyone aromatizes at a different rate so you will want to consistently and slowly adjust your AI dose depending on how you feel. And even better than that at week 6-8 get bloods done and then you can actually see where you E2 levels are at and then adjust accordingly with a real basis rather than trying to do it intuitively.

Thanks man! That is extremely helpful and I'll take that with me into this cycle. Should the proviron be discontinued on the day of last pin or the day before pct?

Thanks man! That is extremely helpful and I'll take that with me into this cycle. Should the proviron be discontinued on the day of last pin or the day before pct?
thats really up to you bro... you can use it in pct if you want... either way is fine...

yes, there's never any problem steering with caution... i would never recommend it if i thought it would be any sort of hinderance... i was honestly against it many of my earlier years in this but as time went on, i put A LOT of time into having people do blood work for me and me trying it several times myself in pct and i never saw one issue with it... its just up to you...

I'll probably use it up to last day of cycle before pct in that case. Unless there is a consensus that staying on thru pct could aid in any way. I figure those 17 days after last pin, I should still have enough of the Test Decanoate in my system to make the proviron beneficial.

i feel its beneficial any time you use it bro, so either way you decide is a good way... there's no wrong way here...

Top Bottom