napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Progress report

Angel said:
461540e7e277c5c9ad3089a95beddbfb.jpg

These are the things that keep me moving forward one side 580lbs and the other 430, I still need to lose more weight I just can't get under the the 430 mark!!! #getingfrustrated :(

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Amazing progress dude, keep up the good work and we are all here to support you and help you every step of the way buddy.

Re: RE: Re: Progress report

r2truth said:
Angel said:
461540e7e277c5c9ad3089a95beddbfb.jpg

These are the things that keep me moving forward one side 580lbs and the other 430, I still need to lose more weight I just can't get under the the 430 mark!!! #getingfrustrated :(

Amazing progress dude, keep up the good work and we are all here to support you and help you every step of the way buddy.
Thank you r2truth:

Re: RE: Re: Progress report

Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:
brother the scale can be your worst enemy and very deceiving... i don't even let my clients look at it half the time... my curiosity and how i judge progress is by body fat etc... measurements like this show the progress... of course you should be dropping weight but dropping fat is the most important here.. keep in mind as you know, you have a long way to go HOWEVER look how far you have come man... seriously... thats beyond commendable... so many just give up or think they can't... everyone hits a plateau but not everyone loses their will and their drive... when you have that, you figure out how to overcome and surpass... which you can and you will... we will help you and together, we will get you over the hurdles ahead and you will not only achieve your goals but you will surpass them..
Thank you Dylan, I know I can always count on you guys to keep me on track and focus, thanks brother for all your support and help...

anytime brother... im more than happy to help and especially support and motivate... you've done amazing so far and your only going to achieve more!

Top Bottom