napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan and Equipoise synergy?

Bowjingle

I have heard many times that Primo and EQ go well together but I do not understand why. What synergistic factors do these two compounds play with each other? We all know that certain compounds go well together in order to achieve the best benefits from different angles. Since these compounds (Primo and EQ) are pretty similar in the sense that they both give gradual clean and dry gains, what is it about them that when run together, Primo provides the edge that EQ is lacking and visa versa? I know that EQ provides endurance and vascularity whereas Primo does not so much. I cannot think of a way how Primo can enhance, say, an EQ/Test cycle. Theoretically, one can just up the dosage on EQ and achieve the same result as EQ/Primo/Test whilst running at normal doses. Thoughts?

Well EQ isn't really all dry gains. With EQ you can still hold water especially as high as the recommended doses. Primo can actually help you cut that water and make you look even more dry. So it can make EQ appear even more dry than what it really is (water retention is going to be really small on EQ but some can still be there).

The both have amazing nutrient partitioning effects, which can help you eat to gain mass and still keep gains really lean, or help you cut and do it much easier than normal without losing muscle while still getting really dry and lean gains.

Primo is arguably the best AAS when it comes to recycling protien and keeping a positive nitrogen balance which is why some say its the only (or best) AAS you can use to gain muscle on a calorie deficit, depending on who you ask. Adding EQ will only help mutiply these effects even more.

Dont take my word for it wait for Dylan to chime in.

I have heard many times that Primo and EQ go well together but I do not understand why. What synergistic factors do these two compounds play with each other? We all know that certain compounds go well together in order to achieve the best benefits from different angles. Since these compounds (Primo and EQ) are pretty similar in the sense that they both give gradual clean and dry gains, what is it about them that when run together, Primo provides the edge that EQ is lacking and visa versa? I know that EQ provides endurance and vascularity whereas Primo does not so much. I cannot think of a way how Primo can enhance, say, an EQ/Test cycle. Theoretically, one can just up the dosage on EQ and achieve the same result as EQ/Primo/Test whilst running at normal doses. Thoughts?
they are not one in the same... eq is more so used to bulk or recomp.. it was designed to be like dbol without the water retention... primo is a gradual lean, dry gain throughout.. eq is drier than most but some have had slight water with it... i never have but some have... primo is a dht, far different in everything it does.. they both increase endurance but primo will give more of a defined look while eq will add more size... they go EXTREMELY well together.. i have used them together countless times... primo will keep it much cleaner and primo is so clean not only on gains but sides, its always an ultimate addition

TheY are both great compounds, but each of them do add something a little different even though they have some similarities. Of the people I know that have stacked them, they love it and swear by it. I haven't ran them together ,myself but it's a combo I'm very intrigued to try.

Of course u do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks brother .. Im on my 2nd cycle now with T-Prop @ 200 EOD, NPP @ 100 EOD and Provi 25 mg ED.. i have read that Primo is perfect for bridging between cycles is it ok to run Test EQ and Primo immediately after my 2nd cycle.

what? fuck no its not... you cant just jump on another cycle right after you finish one.. where are you getting this shit from ?? this is terrible man

Is t it recommended to donate blood while running EQ? And how is EQ on your hair???

Yes, EQ can raise your RBC higher than any other AAS, so donating blood every 8 weeks while on cycle is recommended. I personally recommend donating regularly for anyone that cycles, since all AAS can raise your RBC to some degree over time. It's better for your overall health, and there is Obvioulsy a very big benefit and need out there for blood. I'm one of the biggest supporters and advocates for blood donation you'll find. It's a win win for both the giver and the recipient

EQ is not DHT based so it's considered to be very mild on the hair, compared to other compounds

Ok cool yes I’m planning on running EQ on my next cycle for the first time looking forward to it. Good to know I juts recently donated blood as my hemo and hematocrit levels were high I actually think I can tell the difference and feel better I plan on making it a regular thing now.

Is t it recommended to donate blood while running EQ? And how is EQ on your hair???
yes you definitely want to donate while using eq.. every 8 weeks is generally a good idea... eq should not have an effect on your hair.. its not a dht but i have seen a few people have issues but its not common

Top Bottom