napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primabolin with Sarms or Sarms Solo

Jimbo

Hey gents – just thinking about my next run – and wanted to get your thoughts on something.

First off – I'm an experienced AAS user – going back to the 80s – and recently did my first SARMS cycle of Rad and Ostarine with good gains.

I'm interested in packing on about another 5 to 7 pounds of lean mass – I'm currently about 198 pounds – and I would say about 12.5% body fat – and I am 50 yo.

The reason I am interested in Primabolin – is because it is a relatively more mild agent than most roids. I don't want to mess with extra Testosterone or take orals.

So - do you think I should go with a primabolin-only cycle, use Primabolin with Rad/Osta - or just stick with Sarms due to the ease or access and no need to pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say from experience but Rad140 may be an ok sub for actual testosterone. If it is then primo would probably be a great addition. Dylan would know better if Rad is enough because I've never tried it.

Hey gents – just thinking about my next run – and wanted to get your thoughts on something.

First off – I'm an experienced AAS user – going back to the 80s – and recently did my first SARMS cycle of Rad and Ostarine with good gains.

I'm interested in packing on about another 5 to 7 pounds of lean mass – I'm currently about 198 pounds – and I would say about 12.5% body fat – and I am 50 yo.

The reason I am interested in Primabolin – is because it is a relatively more mild agent than most roids. I don't want to mess with extra Testosterone or take orals.

So - do you think I should go with a primabolin-only cycle, use Primabolin with Rad/Osta - or just stick with Sarms due to the ease or access and no need to pin?

im sure you know by now that i love nothing more than primo brother and stacking it with sarms is amazing but in no way should you run primo alone without test.. you can low dose test, like 200-250 and that would be more than sufficient but you need it here... i can set you up a bad ass cycle for your goals... just let me know about running test and im happy to give you a layout... you are in my special wheelhouse with primo, trust me on the advice with this bro

If you want to run primo, you'll need testosterone as a base. If you don't want to run test, just run a sarms stack which will give you the gains you are after without bad side effects.

I will give you a complete breakdown of a stack that would work very very well for you including what to take for pct. this is the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com which is perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

keep in mind that test is the backbone to any cycle... you should not use any other anabolics without test being involved...

keep in mind that test is the backbone to any cycle... you should not use any other anabolics without test being involved...

Thank you and Rick both for your replies :

So If I was running Test with Primo - I'm assuming I would not need the Rad (acts so similar to Test) - but could run - let's say - Ostarine and GW and then do a full PCT? I also assume I'd take an AI like Arimidex (.5 mg EOD) or else Aromisin (12.5 EOD) while on. I'd also pin HCG the last 4 weeks leading into PCT.

How does that look?

Oh - one question - I can get IM Test but have a ton of Androgel laying around. Could I just use that as the Test base?

Thanks.

Thank you and Rick both for your replies :

So If I was running Test with Primo - I'm assuming I would not need the Rad (acts so similar to Test) - but could run - let's say - Ostarine and GW and then do a full PCT? I also assume I'd take an AI like Arimidex (.5 mg EOD) or else Aromisin (12.5 EOD) while on. I'd also pin HCG the last 4 weeks leading into PCT.

How does that look?

Oh - one question - I can get IM Test but have a ton of Androgel laying around. Could I just use that as the Test base?

Thanks.

i would not rely on test gel whatsoever.. i would only use injectable test...

as far as what sarms to run, i just need to know your main goal from the cycle.. rad could still be an excellent option if it is conducive to your goal... it stacks so well with test... let me know your goal and i'll give you the entire layout...

i would not rely on test gel whatsoever.. i would only use injectable test...

as far as what sarms to run, i just need to know your main goal from the cycle.. rad could still be an excellent option if it is conducive to your goal... it stacks so well with test... let me know your goal and i'll give you the entire layout...

Ok. I really appreciate it.

I'm a few lbs south of 200lbs @6,1 / 12-13% est body fat. (Note I tend to be an over responder to almost anything - so Sarms / roids / AIs seem to have more of an effect on me dose for dose than most guys. Don't know why that is (maybe it's in my head:)

Anyway - I'd be looking to gain 8-10lbs of clean mass and possibly lower BF to 9 or 10%.

If you think a purely Sarms cycle would do it - I'm happy with that option as well - otherwise whatever you think is good with some Prima.

Thanks!

Ok. I really appreciate it.

I'm a few lbs south of 200lbs @6,1 / 12-13% est body fat. (Note I tend to be an over responder to almost anything - so Sarms / roids / AIs seem to have more of an effect on me dose for dose than most guys. Don't know why that is (maybe it's in my head

Anyway - I'd be looking to gain 8-10lbs of clean mass and possibly lower BF to 9 or 10%.

If you think a purely Sarms cycle would do it - I'm happy with that option as well - otherwise whatever you think is good with some Prima.

Thanks!

im sure a sarms cycle could do exactly what your wanting... being that you dont want to use test so much either, i would avoid it altogether and just go with a sarms stack.. the ultra recomp would give you the capability of surpassing your goals... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan - I wanted to revisit this thread given my new goals and thoughts on Prima and Test. Really enjoyed your video explaining the different steroids by the way.

My goal would be to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle with minimal increase in body weight (maybe 5-7 lbs). Currently about 200lbs @ 12-13% bf.

I have plenty of Test E on hand and two jugs of Ostarine (from Sarms X of course) and am currently taking MK677. I also have Nolva and Clomid for my PCT on hand including HCG if I need it as well as Liquidex.

So, my question is - for my goals would Prima solo do it for me or should I stack it with Test or just run Sarms?

I'd appreciate you laying out a cycle for me brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan - I wanted to revisit this thread given my new goals and thoughts on Prima and Test. Really enjoyed your video explaining the different steroids by the way.

My goal would be to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle with minimal increase in body weight (maybe 5-7 lbs). Currently about 200lbs @ 12-13% bf.

I have plenty of Test E on hand and two jugs of Ostarine (from Sarms X of course) and am currently taking MK677. I also have Nolva and Clomid for my PCT on hand including HCG if I need it as well as Liquidex.

So, my question is - for my goals would Prima solo do it for me or should I stack it with Test or just run Sarms?

i have an excellent plan for you... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout... you already have 2866 and 677 and they will be a part of this...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144&search=super+stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
7-18 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

mk677 25 mg day

As we stated, you can't run primo without testosterone, so you'll want to stack them if you want to run primo. I'd also include sarms. The cycle plan Dylan gave you is excellent and I recommend going with that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

please let me know if you have any further questions... you MUST use test with primo... i gave you the best possible scenario possible for you..

Thanks guys. Ordering some Primo and Sarms now to go along with the Test E I have.

Top Bottom