napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Previous AAS use gives advantages when training natural?

So i stumbled upon a video somewhere that said previous AAS use will still give an advantage when training naturally because some things that are increased on cycle like mitochondria,etc. (mostly stuff to do with the cells) still remain elevated even after use.So for example, lets say I've done 2 cycles and decide to train natural for the rest of my life, the video is claiming that I will have a slight advantage than someone else whose never used anything. The video claimed that recovery would be better,etc. Any validity to this? Il try to find the video if i can.. Of course nothing compares to on cycle but if you can still keep certain things from it when training natural that would be pretty cool

Well off cycle I still feel I get better pumps now than before I did anything before. Maybe it's cause your base has come farther than before. Not sure but could have some truth.

So i stumbled upon a video somewhere that said previous AAS use will still give an advantage when training naturally because some things that are increased on cycle like mitochondria,etc. (mostly stuff to do with the cells) still remain elevated even after use.So for example, lets say I've done 2 cycles and decide to train natural for the rest of my life, the video is claiming that I will have a slight advantage than someone else whose never used anything. The video claimed that recovery would be better,etc. Any validity to this? Il try to find the video if i can.. Of course nothing compares to on cycle but if you can still keep certain things from it when training natural that would be pretty cool

yeah i can see how that would work like that. things are increased permanently, like nucleus, mitochondria, etc. as long as you keep working out and stick to diet, you can maintain your size relatively well even off gear.

Well, obviously whatever you kept after being on cycle is an obvious benefit over not having used anything at all, so that puts you in a better place automatically. However, I really don't think it will mean your gains or recovery will be better naturally after cycling versus if you hadn't at all. Actually your gains could be less if you put yourself closer to your hermetic potential by cycling, which would make it harder to make natural gains

Top Bottom