napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre JYM by Doc Jim Stoppani

abullybear

First off I gotta say I love the Doc's stuff. This just kicks ass for me..Clean energy no jitters, it lasts easily thru my whole workouts of 90mins - 2hrs +(w/HIIT). Pumps are off the hook. Focus is important to me as I'm trying not to be a talker and this keeps me on point. I tend to workout after 5pm and Ive had no sleep problems. Dosing is clinical and the ingredients as far I can tell are top notch. On the down side it tastes great but only comes in two flavors however I'm taking it for effect so I dont mind also its a bit pricy 20 serving for $35 and change but you get what you pay for here.

PreJym

20 Servings Cherry Limeade
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26.5g)
Servings Per Container20
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 15
Total Carbohydrates 4 g 1%*
Sugars 2 g †
Sodium (as sodium chloride) 220 mg 9%

Power/Strength & Endurance Matrix
Creatine Hydrochloride 2 g †
CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 2 g †
Betaine (Trimethylglycine) 1.5 g †
Taurine 1 g †
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 600 mg †
AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline 150 mg †

Maximal Pump/Vascularity & Energy Amplifier
Citrulline Malate 6 g †
Beta vulgaris L. (beet extract) 500 mg †

Fatigue-Fighting Anabolic Activator
L-Leucine 3 g †
L-Isoleucine 1.5 g †
L-Valine 1.5 g †

Focus & Drive Intensifier
L-Tyrosine 1.5 g †
Caffeine Anhydrous 300 mg †
Huperzine A 50 mcg †

Absorption Enhancer
BioPerine® 5 mg †

Thanks for the feedback man. I've heard good things about pre JYM and have considered giving it a shot myself. It's hard to find a decent preworkout these days

I like the inclusion of BCAAs into the formula as well

Yea I hardly have been using PWO anymore because Im using a lot of ECA but Im probably going to try this one next. I've found over the years that heavy stim based ones actually make me more fucking tired

Thanks for posting this brother... ive always heard very good things about his products but i have never personally used them but its great to hear first hand feedback on them... thanks for posting!

I was going to buy this today actually, but it actually has the highest price per serving of any preworkout supplement online.. Fuck that !! Maybe someone in the AR Marketplace will throw me some haha

Been a casual fan of Doc Jim Stoppani for a while, maybe I'll give this a shot.

Let's face it; That other guy on You Tube, who's in great shape, with a lot of tats is the freakin' man so logic would sayyyy...... :mrgreen:

EZ_E said:
Been a casual fan of Doc Jim Stoppani for a while, maybe I'll give this a shot.

Let's face it; That other guy on You Tube, who's in great shape, with a lot of tats is the freakin' man so logic would sayyyy...... :mrgreen:

HMMMM... :D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Top Bottom