napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Power Pork Loin Medley... By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Most of us deal with the every day eating of chicken and fish over and over again... We do whatever we can to put twists and turns on them to take away but the repetitive problem of the same meal over and over again. Well, there are other options that hold close to the same macros, same nutrients and provide more variety. One of these is a fresh cut pork loin. You MUST read packaging on this and make sure its the LOIN and not pork chops or it will be filled with sodium, more fat etc...

This meal is quite simple... A vegetable medley of zuchini, mushrooms and power greens (kale, spinach, romaine) along with 4 oz. of pork loin. This is excellent to add size while cutting...

262upgh.jpg

I actually haven't had pork in quite a while, but this is a great idea I may have to try. Getting a lean cut, then adding the right veggies makes a very clean and healthy meal

I am gonna try this for sure, so do you cook the meat first and if so how, are you using Pam for the vegetables? Sorry bout all the questions I just wanna give a shot here

5fingerdp said:
I am gonna try this for sure, so do you cook the meat first and if so how, are you using Pam for the vegetables? Sorry bout all the questions I just wanna give a shot here

bro, that's what the forum is here for... you have to ask questions!

actually, its the other way around... i sautee the vegetables for quite some time... 10-15 minutes on lower heat so they came out perfect... Pork is very very delicate when you cook it... if you cook it too long then it is terrible... you also don't want to undercook it because its very dangerous... so put it in last and make sure as soon as you see the pink disappear, you pull it immediately or it will be overcooked... i cut mine into strips after i weigh it as well but that's up to you... i tend to use parsley and basil for seasoning, and once in a while i add garlic powder as well... i also have some excellent organic and low sugar ketchup and honey mustard if need be that i add in small amounts as well...

Top Bottom